Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
May 7th, is the 1st Tuesday in May, guessing around then?
Maybe they are star wars fans and it will be on 5/4?

May the forth be with you.
Sponsored

Aljeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Don't understand the % under invoice. If invoice= factory wholesale price, how could the dealerships afford to even sell at invoice, let alone below? Are they actually paying under invoice for the jts? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Don't understand the % under invoice. If invoice= factory wholesale price, how could the dealerships afford to even sell at invoice, let alone below? Are they actually paying under invoice for the jts? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Dealers are given various hold backs and "dealers cash" from the manufacturer that are on the backside of the invoice pricing and rarely seen to the consumer. Some of it is money is given for the dealership to advertised to move vehiclea but many only spend part of it or none to give the below invoice pricing because at the end of the day, moving a vehicle off the lot is the same end result.

Depending on the state, the dealership is suppose to disclose what those hold backs and dealer cash discounts are if asked, but rarely are consumers informed enough to ask. In any other business. "invoice pricing" would be a true wholesale price of what the dealer bought the item for, but there really is a unknown second tier pricing below invoice that most vehicle buyers are not aware of or is easy to obtain.

Graiden

First Name
jtle44
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara X Edition
Occupation
Accountant
Just my 2 sense. Coming from a CPA that performed audits of dealerships - avg. % gross profit from sell of new vehicle is 6%; avg of used 20-30%; avg rebate given to dealership for selling quota 180k. Someone in a thread within this forum said it best. Dealerships need to make theirs, and most don’t care that they do. just be transparent and not greedy. U will go far in this world.

Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Just was at my local dealership and was told only Launch Editions are available for order. Anyone actually order one yet?

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Just was at my local dealership and was told only Launch Editions are available for order. Anyone actually order one yet?
Several members ordered launch editions on 4/4 and several days after given some issues Jeep had. But I don’t believe you could still order one.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Latest order guide (4/26/19) attached here and updated first post. :like:
Granite is now officially late availability again! As if us granite LE folks didn't already know that...

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I don’t see advanced safety listed for the Sport S. Do the order sheets change every month? So could it be added back in next month or in the future?

z06surfer

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
Anyone know if the launch edition comes with the trailer brake controller? Are the late availability colors still not available with the launch editions?

Edit: Just noticed the colors are definitely NOT an option even with the launch edition, but still curious about the trailer brake controller. Although I suppose it won't be much to add once available in mopar.
Sponsored