MDC74

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro Tundra
Okay,
So I think I'll be trading in my 2019 TRD Pro Tundra for the JT. I'm just really on the fence about my color choice. I will be choosing a loaded out Rubicon and I keep wondering white exterior with dark saddle interior or sting gray exterior with dark saddle interior.

My plan is to throw on some 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro's on Mickey Thompson side bitter wheels.

So, what do y'all think would look better?

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Sponsored

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
Okay,
So I think I'll be trading in my 2019 TRD Pro Tundra for the JT. I'm just really on the fence about my color choice. I will be choosing a loaded out Rubicon and I keep wondering white exterior with dark saddle interior or sting gray exterior with dark saddle interior.

My plan is to throw on some 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro's on Mickey Thompson side bitter wheels.

Just traded a Sting grey JL Rubicon for my Bright White JT Rubi....can’t go wrong with either. I’d definitely gone for the saddle seating in a heartbeat if they had it on mine!
White with Saddle will look amazing.

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
White with Saddle is what I went with

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Okay,

First, that Tundra TRD Pro is a very nice truck.
If you are sold on the saddle interior, I think it would look better with the bright white. My only reservation with saddle is the potential for it to show body oils and dirt. Other than that, I think it'll look spectacular. I've seen it with black as well as Firecracker Red and looks great with these colors too.
Good choice on the Cooper's too.
Good luck.

Pergrem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Yamaha/BRP Tech
I went with the bright white myself. Reason being is it’s easier to take care of versus other colors IMHO.

Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Sting grey with saddle is what I’m pre-ordering next week.
The biggest issue is that the white is available NOW while the sting grey won’t be available for order u til June 24th....

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Pre-order? Is the color going to showing up as available in the order system next week?

nortski3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon & BMW F800GS
I went with white and saddle too. It should look sharp

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS
My order is Bright White Rubi. White is easier to keep looking good/clean from 10ft., and shows far less of trail-installed pinstripes than other colors do. Also less susceptible to color fading from intense sun here in higher elevations of Colorado.

Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Another Bright White Rubicon here...everything Megamucho says below is why I chose white plus a white vehicle is not as hot here in SoCal.

Being so hot is also the reason I passed on leather as it will scorch your bottom when left open top in the sun (not to mention a $1.5K cost to upgrade). Putting a towel over the seat is fine in principle but often is forgotten in practice. I’ll probably get some quality neoprene covers for the cloth seats.

And I may have negated some of the “not as hot” benefit of the white color by optioning a black hardtop. But I’d constantly fret over scratching a removable hardtop like last time I had a painted top and don’t want to re-live it.

Really wanted Gobi but need a new car before end of year.

My order is Bright White Rubi. White is easier to keep looking good/clean from 10ft., and shows far less of trail-installed pinstripes than other colors do. Also less susceptible to color fading from intense sun here in higher elevations of Colorado.

Last edited:
OP
OP

MDC74

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro Tundra
Thanks for all your comments. I saw a lifted white JT and I think I'm sold on that. Now, just to find the best deal on one without driving 6 hours one way.
Sponsored