Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Nice. Wasn’t sure which direction you were going to go. Hope you get a 5% under or close deal.
ev

every time I look at this I think it says the 4 gallons of gas are $1495, lol
Good luck!
I tried to work them hard but MSRP was all they'd do. The other dealers here are actually marking them up, and I don't want to fly to another state. They said they only got 5 Gladiators via allocation and they're one of the biggest dealers in the state, so they won't even get any more for 6 months now other than special orders. So I couldn't get those huge discounts some guys claim but I also didn't pay over sticker either.

At the end of the day I was able to turn in my JL way early and get the JT I really wanted and keep my payment real close to where I'm at on my lease now, so I'm in good shape.

Gonna be a long wait for my order to be built now.
Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
I tried to work them hard but MSRP was all they'd do. The other dealers here are actually marking them up, and I don't want to fly to another state. They said they only got 5 Gladiators via allocation and they're one of the biggest dealers in the state, so they won't even get any more for 6 months now other than special orders. So I couldn't get those huge discounts some guys claim but I also didn't pay over sticker either.

At the end of the day I was able to turn in my JL way early and get the JT I really wanted and keep my payment real close to where I'm at on my lease now, so I'm in good shape.

Gonna be a long wait for my order to be built now.
Yay! Congrats Bro!

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Congrats on the deal. Best deal is one you are happy with. I feel like my search has gone somewhat similar as yours. I think I am definitely in on the JT. I know the full size truck is a better deal, the Tacoma a better value, and the Ranger, Ridgeline, and GM twins all have positives but overall the JT is going to be the 69 Bronco of the bunch. Meaning the one you really just want to hang on to. These out of state deals are great if you don’t have to do a trade or lease return. I’d sure hate to drive down and get low balled on a trade and then not do deal and drive back. So something to be said for making a deal with your local dealer.

Gladiatorx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Colorado wt
I tried it order a sport s with a manual and trac loc rear differential and the dealers order tool would not allow it. It would allow it if he selected an automatic. Strangely it did allow him to select the all terrain tires as a no charge option which the Jeep website does not. Has anyone had this experience? Does the manual just automatically come with this differential?

Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I tried it order a sport s with a manual and trac loc rear differential and the dealers order tool would not allow it. It would allow it if he selected an automatic. Strangely it did allow him to select the all terrain tires as a no charge option which the Jeep website does not. Has anyone had this experience? Does the manual just automatically come with this differential?

You can't order the Anti Spin Rear Differential with the Manual transmission. I tried too. I ended up getting the automatic with it though. glad to hear that you can get the all-terrain tires separately though that will save people some money thinking they have to pair it with the anti-spin.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
It also won't allow the Trac-Lok with the Max Towing package. I do not understand this at all.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Congrats on the deal. Best deal is one you are happy with. I feel like my search has gone somewhat similar as yours. I think I am definitely in on the JT. I know the full size truck is a better deal, the Tacoma a better value, and the Ranger, Ridgeline, and GM twins all have positives but overall the JT is going to be the 69 Bronco of the bunch. Meaning the one you really just want to hang on to. These out of state deals are great if you don’t have to do a trade or lease return. I’d sure hate to drive down and get low balled on a trade and then not do deal and drive back. So something to be said for making a deal with your local dealer.
Just make the trade deal before you go.

And with a lease you don't have to return to same dealer you bought from.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
It also won't allow the Trac-Lok with the Max Towing package. I do not understand this at all.
Interesting. Watching this. Some big brain can explain? That's the whole thing for me, 4:10, Trac lock, manual... At least on one of the builds. Why I'm into a used LE, it has good stuff, rarity, and cool factor without worrying me with all this order backlog BS like no steel bumper availability. Anyway, would like to know if anyone did get track lock and what it came on?

Jeep-Call-of-Duty-Ad-11-7-11.jpg

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Interesting. Watching this. Some big brain can explain? That's the whole thing for me, 4:10, Trac lock, manual... At least on one of the builds. Why I'm into a used LE, it has good stuff, rarity, and cool factor without worrying me with all this order backlog BS like no steel bumper availability. Anyway, would like to know if anyone did get track lock and what it came on?

Jeep-Call-of-Duty-Ad-11-7-11.jpg
did they have a call of duty modern warfare wrangler?

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have a theory about Trac-Lok not being offered with Max Towing. The Max Towing package gets the wide-track D44s, same axles used in Rubicon. Well, obviously the Rubicon has Tru-Lok axles, so when they put these axles in the Sports with Max Towing they're simply deleting the Tru-Loks. So, to offer the wide track D44 (220mm) rear axle with Trac-Lok, it would require the factory to retro-fit those axles which would be more work and time, and all for a single option on a single model. It's probably been deemed "not worth it" to the bean counters at FCA.

However, none of that affects the manual transmission Sports, since those cannot have the wide-track axles. So, it still makes no sense at all why you can't get Trac-Lok with a manual trans.
Sponsored