Gladiators on Mopar 2" Lift Kit

KYRUBITRUCK

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota TRD Pro and Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
BTW, if any of you are looking for lift costs as I am, here is some info on the Mopar lift. While I impatiently wait for my Gladi to be ordered, I called my dealership for the cost of the Mopar lift with labor included, figuring there is always a cut off point for me in this world as far as time vs. money goes and I think the cost of the Mopar lift, with install has hit that point. The dealer said $1495 for the Mopar 2" Gladi lift and $1000 to install it. Soooo, I think I'll gladly take that $1000 and put it toward other accessories than in their already overstuffed pockets. Has anyone spent more/less for their 2" lift? What kinda lift was it and did it include alignment?
I’ve had three different quotes on lift install while trying to buy my new gladiator. 400, 500, and 1000. I purchased the Jeep from person who quoted $500 so going with them. Should only be about 4 hours of shop time for install.
Sponsored

JeepGuyTexas

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, Firecracker Red Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Recruiting Manager
BTW, if any of you are looking for lift costs as I am, here is some info on the Mopar lift. While I impatiently wait for my Gladi to be ordered, I called my dealership for the cost of the Mopar lift with labor included, figuring there is always a cut off point for me in this world as far as time vs. money goes and I think the cost of the Mopar lift, with install has hit that point. The dealer said $1495 for the Mopar 2" Gladi lift and $1000 to install it. Soooo, I think I'll gladly take that $1000 and put it toward other accessories than in their already overstuffed pockets. Has anyone spent more/less for their 2" lift? What kinda lift was it and did it include alignment?
I can save you like $200 on the lift, go to either the mopar site or even the dealers site and look for a section titled something like "coupons" or "Mopar discounts" you can always find a 15% off coupon up to $200. I'd also ask what they charge hourly for labor and then once they answer (likely $150 hr) say you have been calling around and most shops quoted you 3 hours or $450 effectively. Don't pa the extra $1000 you don't have too!

GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Third times a charm. Can you give me an overall vehicle height with the 2" mopar lift w/ 35" wheels? I'm thinking about this set up, or maybe 37" tires, but I need to make sure she still fits in the garage. Thanks.
Sorry Jeep Rigg! I have been off the grid for a few days but will get you exact measurements with the 35's tomorrow. You can add plus 1" for 37's but I will get you a good base measurement with Mopar lift and 35's.

TlukeTX

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
So does it come from the factory with the 2" lift or do the tech's at the dealer install it?
I just got a Rubicon Gladiator on Saturday. According to the dealer and the accessories manager, the Rubicon sits 2 inches higher from the factory than the other models. They seem certain it will accept 35s without a lift and no clearance issues. That would not be the case on a sport or overland model.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I just got a Rubicon Gladiator on Saturday. According to the dealer and the accessories manager, the Rubicon sits 2 inches higher from the factory than the other models. They seem certain it will accept 35s without a lift and no clearance issues. That would not be the case on a sport or overland model.
does it sit higher, or do the fenders stick up higher?

Sponsored

dcbtmbcjb

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
If you all are in SE Michigan I purchased my lift from Dan Hall's Pinckney Jeep. They have a 15% off coupon on their website for Mopar Performance Parts which they allowed on my lift kit. Just over $1900 installed including alignment.

Ask for Chris in service.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
The Rubi has 11" of ground clearance compared to 10" for the other trims. The height difference is in the tires. The dealer was mistaken who said the Rubi sits 2" higher. https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ecifications-sheet-feature-availability.8468/

The highline fenders may give an extra 2" for the front tires, but I'm not sure on that spec. Either way, I imagine 35s would be fine on a Rubi without trimming anything. A 35 will only extend into the wheel well an extra 1" beyond stock tires. Jeep most likely would put tires on their vehicles that allowed generous (maybe an inch) clearance, even at full articulation. They wouldn't sell a new vehicle that has a chance of rubbing. That's just my 2 cents.

Sponsored

GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
If you look at the fenders, they sit higher on a Rubicon as the bottom of the hood meets the fender. My Overland front flares set well below the hood so you are correct. I believe someone has posted actual measurements of the Overland versus the Rubicon on clearance and there was a one inch difference in clearance and you can add another inch on the front for the difference in wheel well height.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winner winner.. chicken dinner! 2" lift and 37s on 41lb wheels to boot!
bc81d6c9afad4a18818e1672c71910cb.jpg
is that some kind of gun-metal wheel? made by aev? What model?
Sponsored