Sponsored

GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Here are few decals Don is sending me....I'll post them when i get and install them

thumbnail.jpg
I ordered this Gladiator decal in black from Pixie a couple of weeks ago and still haven't seen it yet. I guess I need to check in with Don too! I think the Gladiator will look great in the same font as the rocker panel decal.

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
I plan on putting the Gladiator on along base of tailgate...all I requested come in the Rubicon font and color combo......
I ordered this Gladiator decal in black from Pixie a couple of weeks ago and still haven't seen it yet. I guess I need to check in with Don too! I think the Gladiator will look great in the same font as the rocker panel decal.

GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I plan on putting the Gladiator on along base of tailgate...all I requested come in the Rubicon font and color combo......
That will look good. I have a billet silver Overland and want the black in Gladiator font to keep with my blackout look.

Lifted Gladiator.jpg

Tacoman03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White JT Gladiator Rubicon; 2018 Range Rover Velar; 2017 Jaguar F Pace
Vehicle Showcase
That will look good. I have a billet silver Overland and want the black in Gladiator font to keep with my blackout look.

Lifted Gladiator.jpg
I gotta get one of those black tops! Sharp looking JT!!

Sponsored

GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I dropped it off at 4 Wheel Parts in Tulsa yesterday for front bumper, 7" LED lights, winch and A pillar brackets with 4" LED lights. Once I get it back, I think I am going to finish it off with black hood panel decal to cover the center of the hood and break up the silver and then the cherry on top will be the Gladiator decals on side of hood.....Done!!

Jeep front.jpg

Jeep front quarter.jpg

Jeep Left.jpg

Jeep left quarter.jpg

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread