Tired of waiting

charger8

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Charger 2011 Ram Sport 2013 jk
Got tired of waiting a couple of months ago and bought a 2019 Ram (my third). Love the truck. But I finally got to sit in a Gladiator and give it a good looking over, and I would not have bought it if I had waited. Tiny box, cramped back seat. The Sport S I saw had no options for $54,000 Canadian. To get what I would maybe have driven would be well over 60,000 .

Love my Ram and it's creature comforts.

I own a 2015 Wrangler and I love Jeeps.
Sponsored

clayps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Got tired of waiting a couple of months ago and bought a 2019 Ram (my third). Love the truck. But I finally got to sit in a Gladiator and give it a good looking over, and I would not have bought it if I had waited. Tiny box, cramped back seat. The Sport S I saw had no options for $54,000 Canadian. To get what I would maybe have driven would be well over 60,000 .

Canadian here. I feel the same way. I just can't get over the fact that a base model (can't get the base Sport in Canada, only goes down to Sport S) will be 60k after taxes. You can literally go out and buy a 2019 RAM classic decently equipped for 35 right now. Yes, I realize these are apples to oranges, but when you're looking at value for dollar you'd be nuts to get a Gladiator. I foresee discounts on these (at least up here in Canada considering the price) eventually in the 7-10k range.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Sounds like you were never really in the market for a JT and is looking for validation of your decision in purchasing the Ram. Enjoy yourself on the Ram truck forums.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
You may like Jeeps but you certainly don't LOVE them. If you did then this thread would not exist and you would own a Gladiator. I don't mean no disrespect I am just saying there is a difference between like and love.

Sponsored

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired

You may love Jeeps, but you clearly do not understand them. You certainly cannot compare a full-size Ram truck to a JT. I drive a F 350 Crew Cab, Long Bed, WHY? Because I need it! I also have on order a Rubicon JT, WHY? Because I can use it also. I am NOT disappointed that the JT will not carry a full 4x8 sheet of plywood or sheetrock or tow my 12,000 lb 5th wheel...I also own a .22 rifle and a 7.62, one for squirrels one for big game.

Friends don't let friends buy Ram trucks...

Sponsored

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2018
Well that’s a extra few minutes of reading time wasted. And by the thread posting tired of waiting thought would be damn can’t wait to get my new ride. And all my family and friends can’t wait to ride in it...etc. And the dealer keeps telling me it will be here any day and I can’t sleep at night, I can’t wait to start modding her and can’t wait to take her down the back roads, and can’t wait to drive her in the snow and can’t wait to take the hard top off and can’t wait to load up my dirt bikes and can’t wait to winch out a full size RAM truck and can’t wait to try out my off road lights at night and can’t wait to drive down the beach full truck convertible and can’t wait to wave at all the other Jeep owners and can’t wait to use the adaptive cruise control on a weekend road trip and can’t wait to look out the front windshield down on the front hood and have the air blowing in my face and can’t wait to try out the sway bar Detatch and can’t wait to try out the lockers and can’t wait to play my blue tooth Jeep radio at the camp site and can’t wait to use up all of the aux switches and can’t wait to give her the first bath and can’t wait to watch my wife drive her with a smile on her face (come on what women doesn’t like a convertible Jeep?) can’t wait to use the 110v plug to run some working tools and can’t wait to go naked taking all the doors off and can’t wait to tow my boat and can’t wait to.....etc
Damn the Gladiator is just too fun....sorry for the excitement lol.
3C11CB1A-7268-411E-BACA-0323FD000531.jpeg
41767159-8E7D-4DFB-BDAA-5198B28224AD.jpeg

Last edited:

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Wow. Lmao. Did 99 things today and reading this was one. OP, have some...

tumblr_no7q52VYQx1r8c2vfo1_640.jpg

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2018
Is this you or someone you wish you were?
This came from a friend of mine off the internet so not me and I do not know who it is, And it’s just a really nice picture and gives the Gladiator a really excellent view of its capabilities for towing, I am guessing between trailer and Jeep it’s 6500lbs maybe 7000lbs.