First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Since Georgia is in the South, I want to post to this lonely section and get it started.

I'm just south of Atlanta and will be looking for places to trail ride. Nothing hardcore.

I have lots of tire knowledge and connections in the area if you need help with tires. 33 years in the tire business.

Should have my JT around the end of the summer due to late availability of Sting Grey. Unless my daily driver craps out then White will be a quick second choice.

Ok you southern folks, post up.
Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Since Georgia is in the South, I want to post to this lonely section and get it started.

I'm just south of Atlanta and will be looking for places to trail ride. Nothing hardcore.

I have lots of tire knowledge and connections in the area if you need help with tires. 33 years in the tire business.

Should have my JT around the end of the summer due to late availability of Sting Grey. Unless my daily driver craps out then White will be a quick second choice.

Ok you southern folks, post up.
If you are not aware, the is the Sherrifs Jeepfest in Jasper annually on labor day weekend https://www.sheriffsjeepfest.com/

Also, there is a huge set of trails near Knoxville, TN https://windrockpark.com/

OP
OP
Tire Guy

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
In the fall at the denham plantation is the steel soldier rally a lot of trails there and some nice camping.

OP
OP
Tire Guy

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks. I'm sure there are many places in the south. We should set up a permanent list of locations for reference.

Sponsored

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
What i have need for is local jeep group to join nearest one in Huntsville two hours away.

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
Howdy! Southwest of Atlanta here! Just got my Rubicon 5 days ago. Loving it! We should def plan a meetup of locals when everyone gets theirs.

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
I'm north of Atlanta. Right on the Fulton/Forsyth/Cherokee borders. Technically Cumming but closer to Alpharetta than downtown Cumming. Born and raised in Georgia, though I did spend some time in Charlotte, NC. Also lived in Augusta for a couple of years.

My nephew spends every weekend off road in his XJ, but he does some of the more extreme trails.

Hoping to have my LE in the next couple of months. So hopefully we can pull a meet together at some point. If it happens prior to taking delivery, I'd still appreciate meeting up.

Sponsored

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Located in Milton just north of Alpharetta. Wife is just as excited about “Gladys” as I am. Can’t wait for my Granite LE to come out of C Status,,,

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Located in South Louisiana West of New Orleans and waiting on a white pre spec Sport S. It is pretty damn flat here in Louisiana so not too many hills to climb and definitely no rocks to crawl. We do have plenty of swamp and trails to ride on which usually puts you in mud at some point. I will post more as soon as my Gladiator hits the lot.

ATLTiger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE
Might as well check in. Roswell, Ga. I happen to see my doppelganger this morning on the way into work. Anyone else running about Roswell with a Black LE?

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any weekend shows coming up that anyone wants to try and meet up at? There's a decent one in Fayetteville at Partner's Pizza every 1st and 3rd Saturday in the late afternoon/evening that's fun, and there's one in Peachtree City every other Saturday in the mornings too but I'm up for hitting a fun one I've never been to either. I usually take my Bandit TA to those.

3lseeker

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SS, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
My JT is on the slow train to.... NC. I live outside of Charlotte and everytime I check on the status I get something like "the train will get to Winston Salem tomorrow" sort of like the signs at the fishing piers that say the fish will be biting tomorrow.
Anyway, we have had our stocker Sahara on the Uhwarrie state park (green and blue trails) and it's a nice spot. Planning to take our dirt bikes and tents up there when my JT gets here, and make a weekend of it!
Any other Carolinas JT people in the forum?
Sponsored