Canadian POC with FWP

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
Long time looker but joined today. My name is David.

I wanted to share some information regarding orders here in Canada as I had a great experience dealing with Adam Vincent from Varsity Chrysler in Calgary so far.

They are doing factory orders for $500 over invoice. I will attach a POC and his information. Tell them Dave from Lethbridge sent you.

I will be holding off ordering myself until Granite Crystal Metallic is available as well as the steel front bumper again.

Hope this helps my fellow Canadians

SmartSelect_20190513-174224_Dropbox.jpg

SmartSelect_20190513-174333_Gmail.jpg
Sponsored

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
Daymn. Why you got to be so far away... need something concrete for discount negotiations in GTA Ontario.... Although I might be in Calgary in a couple weeks for training... but that's still too far...

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Anyone notice this is the connect 4c and not the 7 or 8.4” unconnect?

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Yeah, wonder whats up with that
Also most of their prices are way different than ours. Like not all more expensive trailer tow @500 vs 295 but then body color match fenders at 150 vs 500. But then you have floor mats at 150 which matches and auto trans at 1500 500 less than us. It’s like the took a dart board and were like what will we price this....

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
That is the 8.4 Uconnect I posted above. Or were you pointing out something else about that that entree I am currently unaware? This is not the exact build I plan on getting but pretty close. Mine will also be GCM color and have the body color top when I order. HT3 instead of HT1. If something looks suspicious though please do point it out. Thanks!

SmartSelect_20190514-063048_Samsung Internet.jpg

OP
OP
Igan

Igan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Rubicon
I will also mention that the dealer indicated they could not process the build POC preview while body color freedom top was selected for some reason and that's why it's currently the black top. The price will be an additional $755 Canadian going to the HT3 from HT1.
He was unable to select the steel front bumper so I am not sure the cost there yet.
I assumed GCM color would be an additional charge so that's why they selected Billet Metalic to better represent my cost.

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
I will also mention that the dealer indicated they could not process the build POC preview while body color freedom top was selected for some reason and that's why it's currently the black top. The price will be an additional $755 Canadian going to the HT3 from HT1.
He was unable to select the steel front bumper so I am not sure the cost there yet.
I assumed GCM color would be an additional charge so that's why they selected Billet Metalic to better represent my cost.
any updates on the invoice cost list?