Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Still in JB today:(

I have seen 2 in the wild (not on dealer lot) so far. I am in hopes that I get it before I see any others.
Sponsored

Dollykaner

First Name
Dolly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Black
Still in JB today:(

I have seen 2 in the wild (not on dealer lot) so far. I am in hopes that I get it before I see any others.
Lmao. I 100% agree. I’ve seen one “in the wild”. Not cool. If I could drive safely with blinders on until my baby arrives I would.

originaldarin

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S
Just received my VIN from Jeep Chat! Not exactly sure what my status code is, but at least they're thinking about building it :)

VIN.JPG

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Just received my VIN from Jeep Chat! Not exactly sure what my status code is, but at least they're thinking about building it :)

VIN.JPG
Looks like it is in "D" status by that chat description. When you deal with those Jeep Chat reps, you have to specifically ask them what the build status code most times as they usually do not offer it up on a initial basic inquiry.

Jprepp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator (Launch Edition, preorder)
I dont know? Robots were spraying it in Germany with like 6 nozzles moving around. I guess it is possible from my viewpoint it wasnt the same body that moved to assembly, sure seem like it was.
Auto companies bake their paint, so it dries in no more than an hour. Plus they prepaint everything so when they assemble they don’t have to paint after (and so they don’t have bare metals in spots). The body is probably the last part painted, so it is possible it was the same body you saw on the line at the tractor factory. That’s why the groupings of paint dates, it’s when they’ll have all the pets painted.

Sponsored

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
STILL D1 as of this morning. Freaking 3 weeks in D1 status. Every time I call it’s “about to be built”. :mad: I figured with a 6/2 est ship date it should be on the line now.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
STILL D1 as of this morning. Freaking 3 weeks in D1 status. Every time I call it’s “about to be built”. :mad: I figured with a 6/2 est ship date it should be on the line now.
Most have moved to the assembly line the day before the estimated ship date. Mine had an estimated ship date of 5/20 and when I checked on 5/20 it was in paint. Yesterday it had moved to JB (Shipped to Body Vendor). My dealer has told me that even though I had a ship date of 5/20 it isn’t scheduled to be on a rail car until 6/5 and he wouldn’t expect it at the dealership until the 3rd or 4th week of June. So unfortunately those ship dates don’t really accurately reflect when they are headed to the dealership.

pkcal

First Name
PKCAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Anyone know if LEs are coming with personalized window sticker like other Jeep custom builds? My custom ordered JK back in 2016 had 'Built for Firstname Lastname' somewhere on the sticker (can't recall where and that one has been gone for a few yrs).

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
got window sticker today. @spenchey

glad_sticker.jpg
Anyone know if LEs are coming with personalized window sticker like other Jeep custom builds? My custom ordered JK back in 2016 had 'Built for Firstname Lastname' somewhere on the sticker (can't recall where and that one has been gone for a few yrs).
Yes, all custom orders should show your name/address in the "Sold To" area at the bottom of the sticker next to the "Ship to" (that will show the dealer) just to the right of the VIN.

Sponsored

Camper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE (on order)
My ship date is (was) tomorrow and i'm still D1 as of this morning.

00jeepman00

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Sport Trac
Just spoke to Jeep Chat. My gladiator finally has a VIN and is in “D” status. Would love to be driving it by the middle of the summer, but thinking that’s a pipe dream.

PropWash

First Name
Nickolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep JKU
Today was to be my "ship day", according to dealership, I was still D1 with no changes this morning.

MaximusDecimusMeridius

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Red LE, 2014 Sierra 6in lift, 2015 Ford Fusion
Dammit. That vin is over 300 higher than mine!!!:LOL:
Yeah...I've been trying to figure this out to a point of frustration

They've been pumping out much higher vins/vons than mine.....no rhyme or reason it appears :headbang:
Sponsored