Post here, once you have a VIN.

Woody

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Ordered my loaded rubicon on the 4/26. Got a vin and went to status D last Monday. Checked today and still in status D

robbyr1000

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Rubicon LE, 2017 Maserati Ghibli SQ4, 2019 Lincoln Navigator Reserve 4x4, 2018 Honda Rebel 500
@robbyr1000

So with a lower VIN number and same color, do you have D1 status yet with ship date?

Another member on here from NY has a white LE too and has a ship date of 5-17!
In D1 and have a 6/2 ship date.

Sponsored

originaldarin

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S
I received my VIN today via Jeep Chat... agent didn't give me a status code, but told me they were scheduling parts for the build.

Red Sport S
Ordered 5/10/19
VIN# 117068
No status code
No ETA

I hope it comes soon... the longer I wait, the longer my Quadratec wishlist gets!

Last edited:

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Order = 5/14
VON = 5/14
VIN = 5/22

Rubicon, Bright White

Currently in "D" status as of 5/22.

Didn't get crazy on the options, so hopefully it moves quickly into the Build stage!

:fingerscrossed:

It's taken over 3 years waiting to get to this stage!

Limitless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dragonfly JTR 6spd
I received my VIN today via Jeep Chat... agent didn't give me a status code, but told me they were scheduling parts for the build.

Red Sport S
Ordered 5/10/19
VIN# 1C6HJTAG4LL117068
No status code
No ETA

I hope it comes soon... the longer I wait, the longer my Quadratec wishlist gets!
Likely D Status. That is when VIN assigned.

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Initial Launch Jeep Gladiator
Just checked with Jeep around 11:30 on the 19th of April. Here was there response: "Thank you, I do see your order is still in BG, passed edit but still not scheduled to be built yet. Once your order enters the scheduling stages, The VIN should be assigned in the next 2 stages, I recommend checking back with us early next week."

Will do....
Still no word on delivery date. My VIN is: 1C6JTTBGLL113881- Bright White. I suspect it won't be in May. Checking again next week. Anyone here had a delivery or delivery date?

Sponsored

Gtlamans

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Still no word on delivery date. My VIN is: 1C6JTTBGLL113881- Bright White. I suspect it won't be in May. Checking again next week. Anyone here had a delivery or delivery date?
You know what this sucks for me my dealer told me that they just started the build last week, so I’m ver skeptical at this point so I called FCA and they said it was in KZ status but no other info. So I don’t know now this sux cause I’m not sure at what point I can sell my current vehicle.

Last edited:

Wormzilla4u

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Construction Manager
Vehicle Showcase
You know what this sucks for me my dealer told me that they just started the build last week, so I’m ver skeptical at this point so I called FCA and they said it was in KZ status but no other info. So I don’t know now this sux cause I’m not sure at what point I can sale my current vehicle.
**SELL your current vehicle, not sale.. that drives me friggen nuts when people misuse the word sale.

Wayne

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Initial Launch Jeep Gladiator
You know what this sucks for me my dealer told me that they just started the build last week, so I’m ver skeptical at this point so I called FCA and they said it was in KZ status but no other info. So I don’t know now this sux cause I’m not sure at what point I can sell my current vehicle.
KZ means it’s built, and released from plan and invoiced. You should be getting it within a week or so! Keep us posted.

Scoutsjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKUL Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon on order
Ordered a manual Rubi on 4/26. Got a message yesterday that Jeep isn't taking orders for the regular soft top. Since I had to change my order to the premium top I went ahead and cancelled the leather they forced on orders the first couple days. Added the 8.4 inch radio while I was at it. BX status currently.
Any new updates on your 6 speed? Ordered Rubicon 6 Speed on 4/29 still in “D” status

Scoutsjim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKUL Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon on order
Does anybody have a Rubicon Manual Transmission on order that has moved past a status of “D”?

Ordered 4/29
“D” Status and Vin 5/14 no new updates
Sponsored