Sponsored

Living with a Gladiator every day

Roddy13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I passed on the gladiator due to the rear space. Will your two kids fit, yes. Will it be enough space to be comfortable? The answer for me is no. I also have two kids in car seats. Unfortunately, I had to pass on the gladiator. Ended up in a trail boss and have no regrets. Best of luck to you whatever you decide.

8EBD0B02-57BA-4683-AB47-3948CF32B008.jpeg
Congrats, My top two choices are the gladiator or trailboss, especially the 2020 trailboss which will be on on lots in August with both the 6.2L or the 3.0L Straight Six Diesel!

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS
You ever…seen a grown man naked? Do you…like movies about gladiators?
Surely, you don't mean Jeep Gladiators, do you?

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
I have a little sports car for driving in town, U-turns, tight parking and 35-45 miles to the gallon as I race up and down the Interstate for work. The JT is for bad winter weather and going to and from the City to the woods/country. I will not wasting any tread in inside city limits, other than to make an EXIT, or a reluctant return from the country. I'll use my city car for the city, and my JT to get me the hell away from everyone. Looking forward to getting the factory update when it starts to get built.
Sponsored