Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
D977949F-CBE2-4C37-BDA1-2CC914B357D5.jpeg
Came out to a classic car show this afternoon... Firecracker got more attention than the real classics!!

IMG_20190524_164214.jpg
I know that a lot of people here will be interested in what’s in the bed of this truck. Any idea on who made the racks?

Roo

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
D977949F-CBE2-4C37-BDA1-2CC914B357D5.jpeg

I know that a lot of people here will be interested in what’s in the bed of this truck. Any idea on who made the racks?
Yakima outpost HD. Installed it last night and getting ready to put my tepui tent on for the season. I know the overhaul HD fits as well... Both just require you to take the cargo rails off until Yakima makes an adapter.

Roo

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yakima outpost HD. Installed it last night and getting ready to put my tepui tent on for the season. I know the overhaul HD fits as well... Both just require you to take the cargo rails off until Yakima makes an adapter.
Here's another pic. Looks pretty badass on the red. REI has them 20% off right now.

IMG_20190523_215521.jpg

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Looks great. And if you can raise it to the top of the roof level then I bet that you just made the day for @kayakmike.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Looks great. And if you can raise it to the top of the roof level then I bet that you just made the day for @kayakmike.
I want a bed high rack (i.e. something like the Mopar one, if it's ever available). There are tons of options for above cab racks, though I am very partial to the Yakima ones. Most aftermarket ones I've seen so far aren't compatible with the trail rail tracks (need to remove the tracks to install this type of rack). Was looking at them also with the REI sale right now.

Roo

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I want a bed high rack (i.e. something like the Mopar one, if it's ever available). There are tons of options for above cab racks, though I am very partial to the Yakima ones. Most aftermarket ones I've seen so far aren't compatible with the trail rail tracks (need to remove the tracks to install this type of rack). Was looking at them also with the REI sale right now.
I was looking high and low for any rack that is compatible with a tonneau cover, but convinced I'm going to have to wait on that until far too late into camping season. So pulled the trigger. Going to buy some watertight bins for my other gear unless you guys know of better options!

Sponsored

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
$5,000 above MSRP? Nah, no and nope. I think I'll wait until the hype dies down and/or try that dealer in Boise people are talking about. But hey, for anyone to paid that price and is enjoying a new Gladiator, cool for you!