Sponsored

BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I bought a white color matched gladiator rubicon today and cannot for the life of me decide on rims. Nothing is speaking to me yet ended up buying rims and tires for my track hawk which didn't help. But decided one exciting thing I am doing a king air suspension lift set up and will hopefully have a custom setup complete here in the next week to post. Has anyone bought forged GRID wheels yet?
might give you some ideas, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xCQZOQiECjw7TSQyHlgXSbh9Q/edit#gid=2075006757
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Yesterday I had the unique opportunity of test driving a topless Gladiator. I pulled up to the dealership and they had a topless one on display (hasn't rained in 2 weeks here in NC also been above 90 the whole time). I was checking it out and the sales manager comes out and says what you think? You want to drive it? Like a kid in a candy store offered a free sample i replied "can I?". Needless to say it was the highlight of my day. Here are a few of the pictures form the dealership. For those who want one now and dont want to wait Leith in Cary NC are asking straight MSRP no ADM so you might be able to negotiate a slight deal there.

Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club {filename}

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Yesterday I had the unique opportunity of test driving a topless Gladiator. I pulled up to the dealership and they had a topless one on display (hasn't rained in 2 weeks here in NC also been above 90 the whole time). I was checking it out and the sales manager comes out and says what you think? You want to drive it? Like a kid in a candy store offered a free sample i replied "can I?". Needless to say it was the highlight of my day. Here are a few of the pictures form the dealership. For those who want one now and dont want to wait Leith in Cary NC are asking straight MSRP no ADM so you might be able to negotiate a slight deal there.

well don't leave us hanging, jesus, tell us about the ride, the noise, the wind, handling, ect ect

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Although I don’t even have my truck yet, I just ordered the Method Racing 701s on KO2 37s

I can wait to see your pics. This waiting game is killing me.

I think Bronze on white is going to look awesome.

I snagged a temporary rim and tire set up until I decide what I want should have them on by Friday will post a pic going to mount them on 37” ridge grapplers

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
well don't leave us hanging, jesus, tell us about the ride, the noise, the wind, handling, ect ect
I am not as good with words as some others on here but here this goes:

So this is the 4th gladiator I have test driven. They all ride the same, except the one overland I drove. To me they drive like a truck, if you are buying this thing thinking it is going to be the smoothest ride you are not buying the right truck. For me, i can compare it to the Tacoma, it drove like a truck and not the Ranger which drove like a car. That being said, it drives 100 times better then the JK and very similar to the JL. The rubicon is much higher than i thought it would be and the tires are huge. On road it handles well, the steering wheel is exactly what I would have expected. I have driven jeeps for over 10 years and it seemed more responsive than the ones i have had prior. All in all it was a great ride.

OP
OP
Krash1642

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase

So this is the 4th gladiator I have test driven. They all ride the same, except the one overland I drove. To me they drive like a truck, if you are buying this thing thinking it is going to be the smoothest ride you are not buying the right truck. For me, i can compare it to the Tacoma, it drove like a truck and not the Ranger which drove like a car. That being said, it drives 100 times better then the JK and very similar to the JL. The rubicon is much higher than i thought it would be and the tires are huge. On road it handles well, the steering wheel is exactly what I would have expected. I have driven jeeps for over 10 years and it seemed more responsive than the ones i have had prior. All in all it was a great ride.
what are your thoughts on how the overland drove? and how does it compare to the rubicon and sport s that you drove? thanks!

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
what are your thoughts on how the overland drove? and how does it compare to the rubicon and sport s that you drove? thanks!
Have not driven a sport s. The overland drove like a car. Very similar to the ford ranger. Did not get me "excited ;)" like the rubicon did.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
totally understand. My palette is so basic I can't describe any taste. I can't sense "oaky notes of maple and tobacco".
Q1: How does beer 1 taste?
Me: Good

Q2: how does beer 2 taste?
Me: Better than 1 did

Q3: How does beer 3 taste?
Me: It sucked, but its still beer.

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel

Perfect, thanks

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
totally understand. My palette is so basic I can't describe any taste. I can't sense "oaky notes of maple and tobacco".
Q1: How does beer 1 taste?
Me: Good

Q2: how does beer 2 taste?
Me: Better than 1 did

Q3: How does beer 3 taste?
Me: It sucked, but its still beer.
LOL, beer or wine I'm like that too

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have not driven a sport s. The overland drove like a car. Very similar to the ford ranger. Did not get me "excited ;)" like the rubicon did.
Anybody know why the overland would have such good road manners? Is it just the tires/wheels that are different?
Sponsored