2014 JKU
What does this wine taste like.... me “ rotten grapes”

Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
@BamaGladiator Nice. I like the black fenders. How hot does the interior get in the sun with the black top?

BamaGladiator

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JL Jeep Gladiator
@BamaGladiator Nice. I like the black fenders. How hot does the interior get in the sun with the black top?
I’m in Alabama, and it’s already in the 100s...so anything is hot. My last Jeep had the painted top and I can’t really tell a difference.

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
I’m in Alabama, and it’s already in the 100s...so anything is hot. My last Jeep had the painted top and I can’t really tell a difference.
Thanks. I might just skip the body colored top then so I can buy more mods :CWL:.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Thanks. I might just skip the body colored top then so I can buy more mods :CWL:.
just get a hotheads headliner, supposed to help a bit.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Fallen wildpeak AT. They are 285/70r17. There’s no lift and there’s no rubbing at all
WOAH WOAH WOAH! lol

So those are the stock Rubicon Wildpeaks with no lift, on a sport S, with stock sport S Fenders?

Oooh, you forgot to mention the wheels, make, model, size, offset, if you don't mind.

I'm wondering if because they stick a little bit out from the fender, that's why its not rubbing?

I wonder if the stock rubicon wheels/tires would have different offset, sit closer to the frame and then might rub on the outer fender.

BamaGladiator

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JL Jeep Gladiator
WOAH WOAH WOAH! lol

So those are the stock Rubicon Wildpeaks with no lift, on a sport S, with stock sport S Fenders?

Oooh, you forgot to mention the wheels, make, model, size, offset, if you don't mind.

I'm wondering if because they stick a little bit out from the fender, that's why its not rubbing?

I wonder if the stock rubicon wheels/tires would have different offset, sit closer to the frame and then might rub on the outer fender.
The wheels are black rhino madness (17 x 9 ). They stick out maybe an inch or less from the fenders.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
The wheels are black rhino madness (17 x 9 ). They stick out maybe an inch or less from the fenders.
OMG. That is an awesome build! So freaking perfect. Nice fenders, top, interior. wtg. Think that's the first S with nonmatching color I've seen and it's better than dreamed... Is it max tow? That thing looks super. Congrats!!!
Sponsored