BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club

BamaGladiator

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JL Jeep Gladiator
OMG. That is an awesome build! So freaking perfect. Nice fenders, top, interior. wtg. Think that's the first S with nonmatching color I've seen and it's better than dreamed... Is it max tow? That thing looks super. Congrats!!!
Unfortunately, not max tow...tops at 4,000. Don’t really have anything heavier than that to pull...and after buying this, I won’t be able to afford anything that weighs 7,000 lbs to pull behind it anyways!
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Unfortunately, not max tow...tops at 4,000. Don’t really have anything heavier than that to pull...and after buying this, I won’t be able to afford anything that weighs 7,000 lbs to pull behind it anyways!
Not judging that thing a bit... It's gorgeous as it sits. Nice Tough. also has class. Its one of my builds, and great to know it holds it's own. Way cooler than I expected. Hey Whenever you start thinking about price, drive brother drive! Garrunteeeed to feel right after five miles. Beautiful truck. Congrats!

BamaGladiator

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JL Jeep Gladiator
Not judging that thing a bit... It's gorgeous as it sits. Nice Tough. also has class. Its one of my builds, and great to know it holds it's own. Way cooler than I expected. Hey Whenever you start thinking about price, drive brother drive! Garrunteeeed to feel right after five miles. Beautiful truck. Congrats!
Thanks! It’s my 7th Jeep, and by far my favorite. Just got back from the beach, and the whole time we were down there, we were asked about it...even got pulled over by an officer so he could ask about it. I traded in my Sahara JL, and had to do away with some interior perks, but it’s always more fun to “make it your own”.

G8R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon-solid white
Occupation
Medical Devices
I think I like this one best! Of course, that's because I just brought it home yesterday...

This was to replace my all-time second favorite vehicle which served me very well (2009 Power Wagon which just past 163,000 miles). I view the Gladiator as the perfect vehicle for my needs which is mostly centered around exploring and hunting. After 40 years I have come full Jeep-circle as my very first vehicle was a 72' CJ5 that I thoroughly wore out.

G8R.jpg

Sponsored

dgroshek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 CJ5; 2015 Grand Cherokee; 2020 JT on order
Happy Friday everyone. Found this forum and thread last night. Purchased the Sport S in Bright White with the 3 piece black hardtop 2 weeks ago; should be receiving a call today or tomorrow to pick it up! Extremely excited to get it in. We'll now be a full jeep family with a '55 CJ5, '15 Grand Cherokee Laredo, and this.

First "mods" I plan on is throwing the trailer hitch on and taking off the wheel guards(?) between the bumper and the fenders. Has anyone done this?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
For when you are a tightwad....

il_750xN.538372775_s17s.jpg

Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Bright White with interior color change is progress. Tan Weather Tech mats ordered, tan seat covers next.
FB_IMG_1625620145094.jpg
B6246429-2C2F-4182-8CEA-5A5E9A56F5A2.jpg
View attachment 186935
2754F375-5EBA-40D7-8009-A821A4493D32.jpg
6A4A06A1-4C32-48E3-9B06-D7E1CE0D59DB.jpg
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...te-wrangler-jl-club.1753/page-101#post-712347

Bright White and tan interior goals for my JT.
I'll start with tan weather tech floor mats, tan hotheads headliners, and tan Line-X bedliner. I ordered saddle seats, but will probably add tan seat covers for protection. Katzkin tan roll bar wraps would be killer if they're ever available for the JT.
The only step left will be painting the interior like @sourdough did with his awesome looking JL.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...te-wrangler-jl-club.1753/page-101#post-712347

Bright White and tan interior goals for my JT.
I'll start with tan weather tech floor mats, tan hotheads headliners, and tan Line-X bedliner. I ordered saddle seats, but will probably add tan seat covers for protection. Katzkin tan roll bar wraps would be killer if they're ever available for the JT.
The only step left will be painting the interior like @sourdough did with his awesome looking JL.
paint it with what? plastidip?

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
paint it with what? plastidip?
Yep, Hothead and Weather Tech. I washed each piece with soap and hot water, wiped surface to be painted with acetone. Never touch cleaned surface with bare hands. Then I followed spraying instructions on Krylon Fusion spray can. I chose Khaki color in satin. I sprayed 3 to 4 light coats never allowing paint to dry. I used 7 cans @ about $5 a can.
Door covers are the hardest. Removal from door was easy but then I dis-assembled them into pieces. Mostly screws on the back side but only way to remove the black netting pockets was to grind off the plastic button rivit heads. To re-install, I used a hot glue gun to build up the ground off rivet head. It's on the backside and hidden and strong as original.
I painted hard plastic parts only except for the visors. I'm leaving some dash parts, center console and miscellaneous items black. That's about it, a fare amount of time but not a lot of money.