Sponsored

Hey Gladiator guys and gals let’s see your Fortress

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
What is with gfs/wives and wanting goats? I have a few friends whose significant others keep demanding goats. Guessing it's a crazy trend created by facebook?
My buddy's wife wants a tiny ass....she was thinking a Donkey, he came home with a treadmill.
Sponsored

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy's wife wants a tiny ass....she was thinking a Donkey, he came home with a treadmill.
This reminds of that joke from the original Predator movie. The guy tells it in the helicopter on the way to the drop point. It's something like this: "I told my wife the other day that I wanted a little pu☆☆y." She said, "me, too. Mine's as big as a house"

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
What is with gfs/wives and wanting goats? I have a few friends whose significant others keep demanding goats. Guessing it's a crazy trend created by facebook?
Goats and chickens. It all ended when my mom said, 'oh never again, the shit smell'. lmao

Sponsored

nerdridesbikes

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado
Goats and chickens. It all ended when my mom said, 'oh never again, the shit smell'. lmao
Well, we have 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 14 chickens (more every year). Goats almost already happened, and I am fending off more cats and dogs left and right.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Well, we have 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 14 chickens (more every year). Goats almost already happened, and I am fending off more cats and dogs left and right.
How do you plan to fit 2 kids, 2 dogs 2 cats and 14 chickens into a JT for a road trip? Maybe nerd a two part @Bobs85Reny, jurassic park cage system?

nerdridesbikes

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado
How do you plan to fit 2 kids, 2 dogs 2 cats and 14 chickens into a JT for a road trip? Maybe nerd a two part @Bobs85Reny, jurassic park cage system?
ha yes! While I do want a a @Bobs85Reny safari top for occasional dog use, I have antisocial dogs so they stay home for most road trips. Take the wifes GC if we want to bring them.

Dont give her any ideas about bringing along the cats and chickens though...

Sponsored

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Ever see a goat’s tongue?

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Just a few minutes ago.
Jeep Gladiator Hey Gladiator guys and gals let’s see your Fortress Mojave gara

Same garage with a few machines moved around ...
Jeep Gladiator Hey Gladiator guys and gals let’s see your Fortress Can Am's

And around the back of the house I have finished this basement room to work on other toys if I have to.
Jeep Gladiator Hey Gladiator guys and gals let’s see your Fortress basement shop 1

Last edited:
Reactions: SKT

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Man you guys have some fantastic garages (little jealous)........
I agree...here in Orange County, we have to shoehorn our vehicles in overpriced houses (the third garage is full of my sons' gear/crap)...

Jeep Gladiator Hey Gladiator guys and gals let’s see your Fortress garage1

BUT, the backyard views sometimes make up for it (although I'd probably trade my left nut for some of your garage spaces)...

Jeep Gladiator Hey Gladiator guys and gals let’s see your Fortress backyard_pano_sunset2

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
We barely have enough room for one vehicle in our garage. I usually park on the street, I’ll park in the garage if the top is off. Part of it is we have too much stuff, but we also have a tiny garage. Even if we decluttered, we don’t have enough room for 2 cars. Make me very cautious about any upgrades that increase the vehicle’s footprint.

I actually bent the garage door by accident last year while pulling out of the garage in our Sorento. If not for the bow in the door, the Gladiator wouldn’t fit. Wall to wall, I can barely slide my fingers through. If I were to park crooked, the door would come down on the bumper.

Editor’s note: Ignore the 14lb brisket on the floorboard. I was bringing in groceries at the time.