Sponsored

Let’s see your pets cause they are the best companion you can have!!!!!

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
I hate to be they guy who says this BUT my family is the best companion I have. I own a lab who is gracious enough to go get ducks I shoot in ice water but my son is the most important thing in that blind with me. I have a 19 year old long hair dachshund that will sit on my lap and keep me warm for hours but my daughter gets fed before he does. My wife of 20 years...I wouldn’t survive a week without her. And finally the greatest companion anyone can or ever will have Christ Jesus.

A82FD1F5-78FC-49F6-9CC9-F6A93B2A81D4.png
Is that toilet paper in the back seat?

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I
Can we see a picture? They are great dogs. My wife is obsessed with her.
I’m out of town, but when I get back, I will post one. She is rotten. Lol.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Is that toilet paper in the back seat?
Sure looks like it. We shop at Sam's and get our Charmin in bulk. The lab is lucky she didn't get murdered that morning because we didn't have our invisible fence yet and she had dug out of the back yard and my wife had to go find her. She put her in the back of the van but she just climbed into the seat like any other kid would. Problem is, as nasty as they are, our kids still are not as dirty as Lilly is in that picture. I was out of town and I am pretty sure the Mrs found her in the creek.

ZEN357

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Occupation
Auto Mechanic
Should have named that cat Oreo.
She's my Baby!!! She will actually come over to me if I call her, most Cat's don't. She's been with me through everything, my divorce, my medical issues, she's been the one thing I can always count on! Everyday when I come home from work and open the door, she greats me, rolls over and wants me to rub her belly. I never had children of my own so she is my Daughter and I love her very much!!!

Sponsored

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
OMG!! I love them!!! Beautiful dogs you got there. I had a South African Mastiff (Boerboel) until he passed. He was such a great family dog to have.
Thanks bud! They are amazing dogs. Charlie just came to us about two months ago...she turned 1 on St Pattys day. Blue we have had since 8 weeks old and he will be 4 in August. Had a Newf before these guys, also an awesome dog.

How old was your Boerboel? They are NICE dogs!!
Sponsored