Sponsored

BLACK Gladiator JT Club

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
It is a 1/2 spacer that goes in with the mopar 2” kit to lessen the rake forward the factory puts on the truck.
Thank you. I researched it a bit more after I asked that. There are many that are concerned with the rake that still exists after the mopar lift and that seems like a great option. Your truck looks great!
Sponsored

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
This is the designer of the Gladiators personal Jeep. Looks good for a Sport S. I actually really like how the stock wheels look with big tires on it.

40713B8F-1674-45DC-AD36-0600F1256ECD.jpeg

06DBAB8A-74B5-45BF-A8B8-A73280A3A671.png

D33C761C-A4F1-475E-81B3-E1BC8173692F.jpeg
Definitely a good looking buggy.

Gives me ideas...

First, the all black logos are awesome. Can replace the shiny one on the back of mine at least to avoid the dreaded logo holes, if not the side ones that can be filed in the trash. Get me an all black trail rated badge and no more red stuff!

Second... same idea-ish. The Sport grille looks way better all black instead of with lighter inserts. Anyone want to trade with my Rubi grille when I get it? Or I'd be game for buying a take off if someone is doing it. Bumper inserts will go bye bye with the bumper anyways.

Third.. it made me look at the new configurator, and I actually like the look of the Sport interior better than the Rubi... again... much more black.

I'm just not a fan of shiny bits. :LOL:

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Definitely a good looking buggy.

Gives me ideas...

First, the all black logos are awesome. Can replace the shiny one on the back of mine at least to avoid the dreaded logo holes, if not the side ones that can be filed in the trash. Get me an all black trail rated badge and no more red stuff!

Second... same idea-ish. The Sport grille looks way better all black instead of with lighter inserts. Anyone want to trade with my Rubi grille when I get it? Or I'd be game for buying a take off if someone is doing it. Bumper inserts will go bye bye with the bumper anyways.

Third.. it made me look at the new configurator, and I actually like the look of the Sport interior better than the Rubi... again... much more black.

I'm just not a fan of shiny bits. :LOL:
Plasti Dip and done!

Sponsored

Doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Audi A4
Wow that really transforms the look of those wheels. I'm guessing those are 37's?

Sponsored