Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Is anyone considering either swapping out the JT bed for a flatbed or for a tray body? I saw one mock out there with a replaced bed that looked pretty sweet. When I look at all things Patriot Campers, I think it would be pretty bad ass.
Sponsored

CDJeeps25

First Name
Conner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep WJ, 2007 Jeep WK CRD, 2018 Jeep WK2 EcoDiesel.
I Would like to down the road, idk if my wife would let me. She hates flat beds.

whatevah

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whatevah.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Occupation
EMT
I can definitely see an Aussie-style bed with a "canopy" box in my JTs future... but probably not for several years after owning it. The pickup bed is too useful for home projects- I don't want to pull a trailer just to pick up a few 2x4s.

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
yep trayback for sure wellbodies just get hammered also i can make a slide on camper canopy for a tray that way when its a work truck no camper just nice useful tray to throw my crap in or load up with firewood or gravel or sand etc (i load with a bobcat) then on the weekend slide the camper on & get out bush or to the beach fishing

Sponsored

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I can definitely see an Aussie-style bed with a "canopy" box in my JTs future... but probably not for several years after owning it. The pickup bed is too useful for home projects- I don't want to pull a trailer just to pick up a few 2x4s.
This, exactly... for me, the entire appeal of the JT is the ability to haul sheets of plywood conveniently when a project asks for it. To turn the back into a living space without room for work duty defeats the purpose. A flatbed is sort of appealing, but they don't seal up well enough for the pups to go riding. I'll be staying with the bed it ships with for a long while.

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
For example, something that looks like this is a yes:
CN015_003JPqg20opltpjb21fj22jck9k4g6m.jpg
I would 100% buy this. I would just not want it to slant up to the top of the cab. This way I could still mount a rack on the bed rails for a Roof Top Tent.

Anyone have any idea who made that bed for that concept? Would be cool to reach out to them and see if they are going to product them.

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I would 100% buy this. I would just not want it to slant up to the top of the cab. This way I could still mount a rack on the bed rails for a Roof Top Tent.

Anyone have any idea who made that bed for that concept? Would be cool to reach out to them and see if they are going to product them.
Pretty sure Jeep did that in-house, like they do for a lot of their Moab Easter concepts... If you want to dig around for more info, it was called the Red Rock Responder

nerdridesbikes

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado
I love the look of a work truck utility bed on a sporty truck, like that Colorado zr2 they were running around, also love the flat tray but the wife hates them both so that might be a step to far, and I won’t be able to do anything with the dogs on an open tray. I’ll look forward to some renderings of a flat tray with some cargo boxes on it though.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I want this bed.
4de976054bab2913cf1877e04836a51e.jpg

Sponsored

johng

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Is anyone considering either swapping out the JT bed for a flatbed or for a tray body? I saw one mock out there with a replaced bed that looked pretty sweet. When I look at all things Patriot Campers, I think it would be pretty bad ass.
ask and you shall receive.

US_5.jpg

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
https://pcor4x4.com.au/us/
there you go its patriot campers trust the aussies to build a body for a vehicle we dont even have yet
Sponsored