Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
1. It's not purple.
2. You don't need a ladder to get in and out of it.
3. You don't need to listen to this obnoxious entitled asshat ramble about how famous he is while house squatting.

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
3. You don't need to listen to this obnoxious entitled asshat ramble about how famous he is while house squatting.
jokes on you, i was only watching the video, not listening.

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jokes on you, i was only watching the video, not listening.
Didn't even watch the video. The pics say everything I need to know :CWL:.

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK CRD
Yeah he can be a bit much. But he started from nothing, created his entire wealth from YouTube and creating content. Whether you think that’s a worthy career or not is up to you but he never got a handout and isn’t entitled. Obnoxious maybe.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Yeah he can be a bit much. But he started from nothing, created his entire wealth from YouTube and creating content. Whether you think that’s a worthy career or not is up to you but he never got a handout and isn’t entitled. Obnoxious maybe.
Well said Charlie. Stradman is a bit much to handle kinda like Brit from Litebrite but they do make great content and love their subscribers. I wish he would not do the 6x6 personally but I am sure he has a reason for it. When I first found his channel I thought the same thing about him being some entitled rich kid. Then I learned a little about him and how he started his channel. It takes a lot of guts to do what he does and it takes a lot of dedication to build what he has built. Just sayin...

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well said Charlie. Stradman is a bit much to handle kinda like Brit from Litebrite but they do make great content and love their subscribers. I wish he would not do the 6x6 personally but I am sure he has a reason for it. When I first found his channel I thought the same thing about him being some entitled rich kid. Then I learned a little about him and how he started his channel. It takes a lot of guts to do what he does and it takes a lot of dedication to build what he has built. Just sayin...
Exactly. I enjoy that he creates clean content that I can enjoy with my kids. His persona he created is upbeat and positive and is meant to show that he is enjoying life to its fullest it can come across wrong to some people. Again, it may not be everyone’s cup of tea but to me there are far more obnoxious youtubers out there who don’t know how to create content and feel the need to curse every other word. (Steetspeed717)

Sponsored

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
I’m wondering what he does for a living...
Can I get a job?
Seen him before on Youtube: Youtube is FULL of kids with Lambo's and other exotics, drifting them, crashing them. You might notice this kid has 2 Lambo's, not just 1.

Spend some time on Youtube and you will wonder where do these kids get this kind of coin, none seem to work I cannot figure it out. What they do to these cars reduces their value and any nick or most minor of parking lot ding an almost total out some of the cars. The Bugatti that several of them are driving around at $2.5 M+ a new set of wheels runs $40k and you replace after 3 tire changes, oil change is over $10k and you have to remove much of the body to do it. You got to wonder where does the money come from to drive a $M car and laugh off a ding that for a $100 bucks at a dentless paint repair place gets your Toyota fixed and for some of the cars with hand made carbon fiber bodies the costs can climb into the $100,000's. Got to wonder where you get that kind of $

OP
OP
Charlie

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seen him before on Youtube: Youtube is FULL of kids with Lambo's and other exotics, drifting them, crashing them. You might notice this kid has 2 Lambo's, not just 1.

Spend some time on Youtube and you will wonder where do these kids get this kind of coin, none seem to work I cannot figure it out. What they do to these cars reduces their value and any nick or most minor of parking lot ding an almost total out some of the cars. The Bugatti that several of them are driving around at $2.5 M+ a new set of wheels runs $40k and you replace after 3 tire changes, oil change is over $10k and you have to remove much of the body to do it. You got to wonder where does the money come from to drive a $M car and laugh off a ding that for a $100 bucks at a dentless paint repair place gets your Toyota fixed and for some of the cars with hand made carbon fiber bodies the costs can climb into the $100,000's. Got to wonder where you get that kind of $
They get their money from YouTube advertisements on their videos. Just like an advertiser pays for spots on TV, they pay for spots on YouTube. Every time the ad is watched, YouTube get some of the money and the YouTuber gets some money. The better content you create the more views you get and the more people subscribe to your channel. The more subscribers you have means you’ll get more consistent views on your videos.

The Stradman here has 1.7M subscribers and in the last 30 days has generated 12.7M views on his videos.

The amount they get paid on those views varies from youtuber to youtuber but there are some
In the financial sector who get paid $10 per 1,000 ads viewed. So at 12.7M views and let’s assume 1 ad per video (many have more) that’s $127,000 a month. Plenty of money to make their payments affordable.

Graham Stephen does a great job at explaining this in his video.

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
They get their money from YouTube advertisements on their videos. Just like an advertiser pays for spots on TV, they pay for spots on YouTube. Every time the ad is watched, YouTube get some of the money and the YouTuber gets some money. The better content you create the more views you get and the more people subscribe to your channel. The more subscribers you have means you’ll get more consistent views on your videos.

The Stradman here has 1.7M subscribers and in the last 30 days has generated 12.7M views on his videos.

The amount they get paid on those views varies from youtuber to youtuber but there are some
In the financial sector who get paid $10 per 1,000 ads viewed. So at 12.7M views and let’s assume 1 ad per video (many have more) that’s $127,000 a month. Plenty of money to make their payments affordable.

Graham Stephen does a great job at explaining this in his video.

GOT IT and thanks now I know who these kids do it, REALLY wondered how some of them were buying a $3 M Buggatti...GOOD on them then this is CAPITALISM at it's finest!

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I’m wondering what he does for a living...
Can I get a job?
He’s a YouTuber. All he dose is upload videos of his car. Lives in Utah in his friends house. He has two lambos, the Gladiator, and about to buy another car. Had a S**t load of followers.
Sponsored