• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Factory Rubicon Fox shocks for sale

PalmerJeepRoswell

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Parts Manager
For sale: new take off Rubicon Fox shocks. Gladiator had 11 miles when taken off. $250.00 shipped.

20190508_083721.jpg

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
This probably should be moved to the Marketplace section...

@JAY I wonder if there will be a forum member marketplace separate from the vendor marketplace or will we be sharing the same marketplace in case some of the forum members want to buy/sell parts?

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Forum won’t let me send a PM, odd

Still available?

Kev Mojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
Can you measure the shock lengths for me. Not sure if they are the same for the JL. Mostly the rear I think might be the question. I would think these are a upgrade from the stock JLUR shock. Don't know why the JL did not get these..
Thanks Kevin
also in line if they make it down to me.

Rebornfungus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a lot of people in line for these.

Is there any advantage/noticeable difference to putting fox shocks on a stock Sport S with no lift?

Kev Mojito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
I would think so. Not 100% sure. That price is right to give it a shot. Would like to try a set on the JL to find out.

K Dub

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S Gladiator, 2012 Sport JKU, 1993 Wrangler YJ
I'm interested, but see the whole Rubi take off suspensions going for $250.... PM me if you are willing to negotiate!

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
OP has not been online since June.

K Dub

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S Gladiator, 2012 Sport JKU, 1993 Wrangler YJ
Thanks. Guess I should have looked at that.