First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
For any of you guys that follow any of those bigger Youtubers on Soical Media you probably have heard of Stradman. He’s picked up his Gladiator, 6.5” EVO lift, 40s, wrapped purple, it’s currently in process of getting a 1000hp Hellephant swap and 6x6 conversion.

Enjoy
Sponsored

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
That's going to be Nasty, not a fan of the purple wrap but to each their own

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
For any of you guys that follow any of those bigger Youtubers on Soical Media you probably have heard of Stradman. He’s picked up his Gladiator, 6.5” EVO lift, 40s, wrapped purple, it’s currently in process of getting a 1000hp Hellephant swap and 6x6 conversion.

Enjoy
Guy is obnoxious... Most youtubers are douchebags with rich parents.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Shit if I had his money I wouldn't need mine.

As for this build, I would have no need for it in my life but it's his money and as I love to say, not my circus & not my monkeys.

Sponsored

Bobzdar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1989 grand wagoneer
Yeah, don't think I like anything at all about it...At least it doesn't have an angry grill?

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Guy is obnoxious... Most youtubers are douchebags with rich parents.
You obviously know nothing about this guy. He has made his money on his own from hard work and dedication to his YouTube channel. He can be hard to listen to at times but is generally an all around good guy. Get the facts before you start judging people.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
He's a hard working YouTuber and deserves all his riches. He is a little obnoxious but that's what it takes to make it on YouTube these days. You have to be willing to do that sort of thing.
I think the swap is really overkill and he's going to learn the hard way that he will also need a new transmission and new mounts and probably new suspension to handle all that extra power. He's also planning on adding a 3rd axle which I think is just ridiculous, but then most show trucks are.

I'm glad there are guys who are willing to do stuff like this because we can learn from them along the way.

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
He's a hard working YouTuber and deserves all his riches. He is a little obnoxious but that's what it takes to make it on YouTube these days. You have to be willing to do that sort of thing.
I think the swap is really overkill and he's going to learn the hard way that he will also need a new transmission and new mounts and probably new suspension to handle all that extra power. He's also planning on adding a 3rd axle which I think is just ridiculous, but then most show trucks are.

I'm glad there are guys who are willing to do stuff like this because we can learn from them along the way.
Hellephant crate comes with built trans... Axles and Diff/s will be the fun part. I agree Suspension will be a very soft in the rear for that power, but when you got the money you can Fab anything you want. 3rd axle will be a challenge as well but will help put some of that power to the ground.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Hellephant crate comes with built trans... Axles and Diff/s will be the fun part. I agree Suspension will be a very soft in the rear for that power, but when you got the money you can Fab anything you want. 3rd axle will be a challenge as well but will help put some of that power to the ground.
I see.

I personally wouldn't mind a V8 swap if it could be had for $10-12k or so. But this build is likely going to run him into the $25-35k range.
I'm just gonna live with the fact that the truck is a V6 and is what it is. I have enough fast shit around to get it out of my system the other days of the week.

Sponsored

IceAge

First Name
Garey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL 2018
YOUTUBE if you ain’t weird you don’t get the hits plain and simple it’s all about the hits.

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
he sure is painful to listen to i couldnt watch it all

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I see.

I personally wouldn't mind a V8 swap if it could be had for $10-12k or so. But this build is likely going to run him into the $25-35k range.
I'm just gonna live with the fact that the truck is a V6 and is what it is. I have enough fast shit around to get it out of my system the other days of the week.
The hellephant alone is 30k. Other than that his truck is a good candidate for Dana 60’s and adding a 3rd axle is old hat if you know where to look, explore the old school Dodge Ram Trex with its v10 and super trick air suspension.

http://www.fourwheeler.com/vehicle-reviews/129-9707-first-drive-dodge-ram-trex-6x6/

It’s getting on 25 years old and a walking beam design is very well matured at this point. No reason why a competent and qualified shop couldn’t churn out a hellephant 6x6.
Sponsored