Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Crocs, not gators.
Crikey! How could I make THAT mistake, that should be the most definitive thing I've taken away from Steve Irwin's contribution our world.
Sponsored

Ian cj10

First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj10 pickup ,1983 sj cherokee with 6.2l chev diesel, 1974 cj6 ,1966 willys pick up 1970 dodge challenger 1974 cj5 project 2012 holden colorado
you all forgot to mention the baby stealing dingo's

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
im sure there will be many available just give the fabricators time there will be many configurations
That's for sure . . . just love how much fun it is to see how much more expensive we can configure our (supposedly by many here) too expensive JT's ! Patriot (and Conqueror for that matter) for all its (their) intricately complex (and useful) design engineering, certainly does make the JT an aggressive overland Extravaganza ! A miniaturized 'Mogg' behemoth (did I spell that right?) . Gotta admit though, if I were 20 years younger and had the extra $$$$ laying around -- I'd be having some of that -- which in turn would Change my Overland expectations & realities Completely . And that would be awesome . Now all I would need is a folding Powered Glider to take me from where the Trail ends to the top of the mountain, for some of that "Alpine Fly Fishing" experience the Younger Hikers can get to ! :idea:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
AND . . . 'XO' - Expedition Overland guys have just released their 2nd video on their Rubicon JT ! it's in their 'Live Series" of videos -- many more to come, so keep on checking out their website or the YouTube or . . . ? Yea they have awesome Tacoma Builds over the past 9 years of videos, but this is the Gladiator Series and I personally can't wait for them to take it out on its Maiden Voyage fully loaded up with the Flat Bed and Patriot topper . . . etcetera ! This Gladiator Series needs to be downloaded for ALL's Now / Future References - FUN times ahead ! Thanks XO !
Now . . . where's that spare change jar ? I need to start tossing in some paper money along with the nickels & dimes and quarters if I'm gonna get "this" rig ! :facepalm: :lipssealed: :angel:

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
AND . . . 'XO' - Expedition Overland guys have just released their 2nd video on their Rubicon JT ! it's in their 'Live Series" of videos -- many more to come, so keep on checking out their website or the YouTube or . . . ? Yea they have awesome Tacoma Builds over the past 9 years of videos, but this is the Gladiator Series and I personally can't wait for them to take it out on its Maiden Voyage fully loaded up with the Flat Bed and Patriot topper . . . etcetera ! This Gladiator Series needs to be downloaded for ALL's Now / Future References - FUN times ahead ! Thanks XO !
Now . . . where's that spare change jar ? I need to start tossing in some paper money along with the nickels & dimes and quarters if I'm gonna get "this" rig ! :facepalm: :lipssealed: :angel:

wait until about 8:30

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

wait until about 8:30
am or pm ? Thanks, no need to wait . . . I've seen it 2 times plus the 1st video (of the series) . . . for "Toyota Guys," this, along with the less-recent RAM buy . . . I wonder how many Toyota Loyalists will "jump the 'X.O.' Ship ! ? :LOL: :CWL: kidding of course .

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I went over to the PCOR site... $10k for the flatbed, available in November. If I had unlimited funds for this toy I'd probably build this out pretty close to the XO truck, though probably not go 37"... I'm fine w/ 35"s I think.

Based on this video though, I need to find out if the springs really are variable rate. I didn't think Jeep did that.
Sponsored