First Name
jrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks!!! Good intel indeed!

Hopeful for my BFG KM3s... Nitto RGs show 36.77, BFG KM3... 36.5

LMK about the KM3 37s when you get it done. I have mine sitting here while I wait for my wheels to come in. If they fit the spare I'll need to order another tire.

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
LMK about the KM3 37s when you get it done. I have mine sitting here while I wait for my wheels to come in. If they fit the spare I'll need to order another tire.
Will do. I'm waiting for Toledo to get around to putting a clutch in a Gladiator or two.

I have my lift and tires being installed by the dealer before I pick it up, so I'll see what they say.

If you get there first, keep us posted.

Sponsored

jrea

First Name
jrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Will do. I'm waiting for Toledo to get around to putting a clutch in a Gladiator or two.

I have my lift and tires being installed by the dealer before I pick it up, so I'll see what they say.

If you get there first, keep us posted.
KM3 are confirmed! :like:

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1974.png

txjeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR
Hmm, not sure what I think about this in terms of wheeling. Going to hit and slide off the sidewall everytime you come off something. Wonder if the aftermarket will address that with some kind of skid? I haven't even gotten my eyes on a JT in person yet to look how possible or impossible that might be. I sure like the idea though of a 37 being stuck up there so I can keep full OEM use of the tailgate without dealing with an outside carrier.

vsoin

First Name
Vishal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2010 Jeep JKU, 2015 Mercedes G63, 2015 GMC Sierra HD Denali
Hmm, not sure what I think about this in terms of wheeling. Going to hit and slide off the sidewall everytime you come off something. Wonder if the aftermarket will address that with some kind of skid? I haven't even gotten my eyes on a JT in person yet to look how possible or impossible that might be. I sure like the idea though of a 37 being stuck up there so I can keep full OEM use of the tailgate without dealing with an outside carrier.
I can confirm you will rub the spare sidewall and use the hitch and bed rock rails a fair bit when wheeling it. Definitely not the ideal place for Offroad.

Sponsored

jrea

First Name
jrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon

G8R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon-solid white
Occupation
Medical Devices
When I purchased my JTR the dealership had two modified JTRs on the lot that were on 2" Mopar lifts with 37" M/Ts. Both of these had the 37" spare mounted underneath. Looking closely they looked like very tight fits. I asked if they had to drop pressure and they indicated no.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door/2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Has any one that fit a 37” spare in the stock location flexed out the suspension? Curious if the track bar clears under articulation. Any one check with a beefier aftermarket track bar?
Sponsored