Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
What is a updog joke? Will it hurt?
No, you go up to someone and say something like "Hey man, what were you doing? You have updog all over yourself!' Then they should say "What's updog!?" And you say something like "Not much, dog, what's up with you!?" :giggle:

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
No, you go up to someone and say something like "Hey man, what were you doing? You have updog all over yourself!' Then they should say "What's updog!?" And you say something like "Not much, dog, what's up with you!?" :giggle:
So it will hurt. I will knee punch anyone who updogs me in the teeth:punch::muscle:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So it will hurt. I will knee punch anyone who updogs me in the teeth:punch::muscle:
At least updog doesn't hurt. Ever have somebody tell you if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer?
90% will put their palm on their face, and then the person pulling the prank hits your hand into your face......lol

I've also heard of people saying that sweaty palms smell like strawberries. :facepalm:

Sponsored

Bbillups75

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK / Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Waiting on delivery and parts!
I have my 4.5” Evo spring
Rcv axles for the front
Yukon axles for the rear
39” km3’s
Bruised bumper
Gears
Teraflex alpine IR front control arms
And rims
In the garage and waiting for the truck and other parts to become available. I will be posting plenty of build pics and info as soon as things kick off.
It’s set to ship out from build 6-26-2019
The biggest hold up will be the rear control arms from teraflex they are slow to market but always provide an awesome product and I will willingly wait!

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Waiting on delivery and parts!
I have my 4.5” Evo spring
Rcv axles for the front
Yukon axles for the rear
39” km3’s
Bruised bumper
Gears
Teraflex alpine IR front control arms
And rims
In the garage and waiting for the truck and other parts to become available. I will be posting plenty of build pics and info as soon as things kick off.
It’s set to ship out from build 6-26-2019
The biggest hold up will be the rear control arms from teraflex they are slow to market but always provide an awesome product and I will willingly wait!
C'mon bro, get some ambition in your life.
get goals here... :LOL:

MichaelM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
And there was some delay about the steel bumpers.
I ordered a JT on Monday and the steel front bumper wasn’t even listed as an option on the Jeep order website and the website did not offer the dealer to understand why. I placed the order anyway, but dealership indicated they needed to send an email to Jeep HQ but they indicated they were not sure Jeep would respond to their email. Being new to the Jeep community, is Jeep always as non-transparent as this? Also, I could not order headliners but found a much lower cost alternative which people on the JL forum raved about.

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
I ordered a JT on Monday and the steel front bumper wasn’t even listed as an option on the Jeep order website and the website did not offer the dealer to understand why. I placed the order anyway, but dealership indicated they needed to send an email to Jeep HQ but they indicated they were not sure Jeep would respond to their email. Being new to the Jeep community, is Jeep always as non-transparent as this? Also, I could not order headliners but found a much lower cost alternative which people on the JL forum raved about.
Oh sorry, I believe the steel bumpers are only available on the Gladiator Rubicon. And they are optional on the JL/JLU Rubicon.

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered in May and got a VIN# last week. They would not let me order the steel bumper or trail cam.

Maybe the orders that went in with restricted items are getting pushed instead of letting you opt out of those items. I ordered every meaningful option (no cigarette lighter, bed liner or tonneau (sp?) cover), and all of the tech, so I don't know, but I suspect since they accepted the order with those items they just won't build the truck until they have them.

I really am not concerned with either one of the things they cut off, there are plenty of bumpers out there, and I'm not too sure how well I would like the trail cam looking through/around a grille guard.I actually added the camera as an afterthought because it was the only piece of tech I didn't spec, then they cut it, so oh well.
I also ordered in May (5/24) and I was also denied the trail cam and steel bumper. In addition, the cold weather group was not available. I checked the dual tops (which forced the tonneau cover) and the painted hardtop and bedliner boxes. I also got my VIN about the same time you did. I think what’s holding mine up is the manual transmission as there’s a discussion topic about this here as no one has taken delivery of a 6 speed JT yet, all the Gladiators on EBay are automatics, and my salesman is unable to find any within 1000 miles of St. Louis.
Sponsored