Sponsored

Best Deals at Dealerships here in Socal

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (waiting for delivery ugh)
Not that I am heard from so far. I plan on leasing through Chrysler Capital. Call Jesse and see what he has to say.

lux

First Name
Lux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Can you private message or post the contact information for Jesse? Thanks!

Not that I am heard from so far. I plan on leasing through Chrysler Capital. Call Jesse and see what he has to say.

Sponsored

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Archaeologist
I ordered mine yesterday at Bob Baker in Carlsbad. They sell at MSRP and I was able to order exactly what I wanted. They had some overlands that they added lifts and bigger tires and wheels to, but they were asking and additional 6500 for the lift, wheels and tires and to top that off not giving you the orig tires and wheels but still setting the price of the car at MSRP plus 6500. If you are not giving me the original wheels and tires the car cant be at MSRP dude, your gonna have to knock off 2 grand for that alone! But ordering one was fine.

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine yesterday at Bob Baker in Carlsbad. They sell at MSRP and I was able to order exactly what I wanted. They had some overlands that they added lifts and bigger tires and wheels to, but they were asking and additional 6500 for the lift, wheels and tires and to top that off not giving you the orig tires and wheels but still setting the price of the car at MSRP plus 6500. If you are not giving me the original wheels and tires the car cant be at MSRP dude, your gonna have to knock off 2 grand for that alone! But ordering one was fine.
Why order at MSRP when you can order at 4% below invoice and save yourself $6,000?

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Archaeologist
Why order at MSRP when you can order at 4% below invoice and save yourself $6,000?
Unfortunately no one here is doing that , I’ve purchased cars out of state but it’s a hassle

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Archaeologist
Oh crap , didn’t realize you were in so cal , well that’s a score for you then . Would have driven up to Claremont if I’d known .

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cancel your order (eat the deposit if you have to) and just order from Jesse. Will still save you thousands... just my 2 cents

Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I wish I had known about Claremont before ordering back in April. My truck is fully built now ... If there is any shenanigans I'll cancel and order from them.

HorneyBadger

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Performance Analyst
Poway CDJ has 4 inbound. Billet Silver Overland with my name on it! MSRP. Hard talking to get below but we are not done yet. Easy to work with.

Heyzeus

First Name
Charlie g
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator sport s
Bought my Jeep at Poway dodge Jeep. There was no spiff. I paid MSRP . Don’t pay a spiff. Turn around and walk away if they charge you one.

OP
OP

HoldMyBeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t pay MSRP. Pay 4% below invoice and order it how you want it.
Sponsored