Sponsored

Gladiator Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
All of us Granite LEs are in the same boat (@Skyler7381, @nate320, @WildJD, @Rebel JT, @jncomatrix, @terrordbn, @Nujejep, @tanman, @HikerBob). We've formed our own counselling group while dealing with the wait. Just funny hearing others complain that their orders have been stuck in D status for a month, or JB for a week. You folks don't know the definition of "stuck."
Yeah the Granite LE people will have the longest wait for sure. I don't feel as bad for you guys though because you knew fairly early on that it would be a wait. Some people (not me) purposefully chose barebones builds to try to get them faster and still ended up in D hell. I'll wait impatiently for my build knowing I'm at least getting exactly what I want and nothing I don't.

Advertisement

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
Yeah the Granite LE people will have the longest wait for sure. I don't feel as bad for you guys though because you knew fairly early on that it would be a wait. Some people (not me) purposefully chose barebones builds to try to get them faster and still ended up in D hell. I'll wait impatiently for my build knowing I'm at least getting exactly what I want and nothing I don't.
It's hard to create a fast build when Jeep forces a bedliner on you and makes you pay/wait for it.

Rubicon Bob

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Rubi, 17 Grand Cherokee, 2020 GCM LE Gladiator
But when we ordered our LE's, Granite was not a late availability color. If it was, I would of gone for Red.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
But when we ordered our LE's, Granite was not a late availability color. If it was, I would of gone for Red.
Hey I still sympathize man. Just not as much as with someone who left options off in the name of a fast delivery. I didn't do that and you've certainly been waiting longer than I have so hang in there.

Granite was originally listed as late availability and then was changed around the time they announced the LE. They shouldn't have ever changed it, obviously. Were you ever given a chance to switch colors? Sounds like a lot were.

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
i must like hitting my head alot against this FCA wall......concierge said today C....why do I even call them? Concierge admitted that this process has not been handled right. I tried to get some idea out of them and mentioned not holding their feet to the fire based on their answer. Would not mention any other time frame of arrival other than the usual scheduling lingo we have all heard. My desire has kinda burnt out for it. I STILL WANT IT!!! Again my fear is not getting it until September and summer is over for us in the PNW by then. Concierge understood where I was coming from and still could not give me a kinda answer.

Sponsored

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
I just got the VIN for my order placed 2 weeks ago. It is a Sting Grey Rubicon with Manual Transmission.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i must like hitting my head alot against this FCA wall......concierge said today C....why do I even call them? Concierge admitted that this process has not been handled right. I tried to get some idea out of them and mentioned not holding their feet to the fire based on their answer. Would not mention any other time frame of arrival other than the usual scheduling lingo we have all heard. My desire has kinda burnt out for it. I STILL WANT IT!!! Again my fear is not getting it until September and summer is over for us in the PNW by then. Concierge understood where I was coming from and still could not give me a kinda answer.
That's the biggest annoyance for me too. I ordered thinking I'd have it for the summer. Not in a hurry to get it all rusty in a Utah winter. I may just wait until next year if the thing isn't here by August.

Eh no I won't. I'm obsessed. I'll be thrilled at any progress.

dawson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland Bright White
Build sheet received today, making progress. Ordered 5/22. Not sure timeline from here, ordered from Travis in NC, shipping shouldn't be too terrible.

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL rubicon.
So stoked! Just got my VIN! My gladiator rubicon is built and waiting inspection before leaving factory to dealership. Anyone know what I might expect as far as the time frame till it arrives at the dealer here in California?

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Ordered 5/15, build 6/5, shipped 6/10, arrived in Chicago 6/17, arrive in council bluffs IA 6/18. Currently waiting to be unloaded from train and loaded onto the truck. Exactly 5 weeks from order currently. Seems like I'm one of the lucky ones, so far at least..

Red Rubi
Auto
8.4"
Cold weather
Premium soft top
Unloaded from train 6/21.

Still waiting on delievery to the dealer which is 3.5 hours north of the rail yard.

Sponsored

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
All of us Granite LEs are in the same boat (@Skyler7381, @nate320, @WildJD, @Rebel JT, @jncomatrix, @terrordbn, @Nujejep, @tanman, @HikerBob, @Rubicon Bob, @gladtohaveit ). We've formed our own counselling group while dealing with the wait. Just funny hearing others complain that their orders have been stuck in D status for a month, or JB for a week. You folks don't know the definition of "stuck."
I do feel for you guys. I went in when they were taking orders for the LE, and scoped out the Granite. But too much money for me. Launch Edition you would expect at Launch, not Launch+6 months

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
In the last four days only 4 vehicles were stickered! Is there a work s l o w down or are they building only store orders?

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
In the last four days only 4 vehicles were stickered! Is there a work s l o w down or are they building only store orders?
Agreed! What is going on? Anyone have a clue?

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Just found out im in D1 status :champagne: no build sheet yet but i imagine i will be checking the tracker about 10 times a day as opposed to my 5 or 6 times a day...

Advertisement

Advertisement