Sponsored

Up to 7% off in Idaho

JQ11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Hey guys,

So a lot of people have been asking about the contact information. I still have not ordered my vehicle but have been trying for the past couple of days. Hopefully it gets ordered today... we are trying to figure out why a few items are grayed out (hard top headliner and the front trail cam). The steel bumper isn't even showing as an option.

In any case, I have a FCA affiliate code for the company I work for. With that he is able to give me 3% below invoice. He said the codes will work as they just ordered one the other day and the system accepted it. Keep in mind that I have not yet ordered the vehicle to verify that the selling price is 3% below invoice. I am sharing the info just because so many people are asking. He mentioned that he will do invoice all day long without the code. If I were you guys I would still call, give my name (Thaddeus and say you want the same deal I have (3% below invoice).... see what he says. Worst case you will get invoice... here in CA that is a feat in and of itself.

Mention my name (Thaddeus) and he will know the deal.
John Elway Claremont
Jesse Davis - Sales Manager
Store Number - (909) 962-7462

-----------------------------------
Option #2

Not fully vetted but they told me they will do a 4% below invoice on orders. They did not make any mention of needed an affiliate code.

The reason I chose John Elway at 1% less is because they seem to have their act together a bit more and are more responsive. I am willing to spend a little extra money for what seems like it will be less of a headache.... to be determined still at this point though. I have been working with the internet sales manager Yvonne since Sunday when I tried to get it ordered and it is now Tuesday and they still have not been able to get everything together. Perhaps you have more patience than I do and a bit more luck. Def worth a shot with these folks.

Hemet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
(951) 652-7900

Yvonne Estrada - Internet Sales
(951) 415-3389 (mobile)
[email protected]

---------------------------------

So that wraps things up for now. I wanted to share. I have put a ton of time into this and hopefully some of it will pay off for you out there. Please keep me posted if you have had any luck with your orders. Best of luck!!

Cheers...
Good research but I think this should be a separate thread instead of those that ordered through the Idaho dealer in the thread title that look here for those updates but defer to mods for that...
Sponsored

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Reviving this thread in hopes that someone has worked with Kent's parts guy at Peterson (think his name is Derik?) on adding parts to your ordered Jeep?

Heard elsewhere that Derik will give you credit towards tires and/or wheel takeoffs and have tires (your own? ones they ordered?) swapped onto your new Jeep prior to delivery.

Comments from those that have done this? Was the tire/wheel credit provided worth it? What about other parts?

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Reviving this thread in hopes that someone has worked with Kent's parts guy at Peterson (think his name is Derik?) on adding parts to your ordered Jeep?

Heard elsewhere that Derik will give you credit towards tires and/or wheel takeoffs and have tires (your own? ones they ordered?) swapped onto your new Jeep prior to delivery.

Comments from those that have done this? Was the tire/wheel credit provided worth it? What about other parts?
I got a quote from Derik for several parts/accessories I was looking for. Pricing was all full MSRP, and their labor rate seemed kinda high. I've decided not to get any parts/accessories through them.

@jncomatrix is having the 2" lift and tires swapped out before he picks up his LE. He can give you better feedback on swapping parts. Think they were going to give him a credit on the LE wheels/tires towards the new ones, and did price match wheels/tires he found on-line.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase

Just had Derik complete the Mopar lift on our JT LE. Around $1,900 installed. Inexpensive when compared to a 3.5" lift I had installed on our 2000 TJ and comes with a factory warranty.

I didn't ask if they wanted to buy the stock parts but will bring it up when we pick it up on Saturday.

IMG_1216.jpg

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
I’m still waiting on mine but the credit he offered me for the stock Rubicon wheels and MTs was $500. I said leave them in the bed for me and I’ll sell them myself.

Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m paying Derik about $5k for the Mopar lift, 37x13.5R17 Ridge Grapplers, Mopar black Gladiator wheels, calibration, tpms, alignment, wheel locks, and black lug nuts.

It’s a lot. Kind of a splurge for me. The whole truck is I guess. I could do a little better if I ordered everything myself and had it installed locally, but I just want the thing done after the long wait.

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
I got a quote from Derik for several parts/accessories I was looking for. Pricing was all full MSRP, and their labor rate seemed kinda high. I've decided not to get any parts/accessories through them.

@jncomatrix is having the 2" lift and tires swapped out before he picks up his LE. He can give you better feedback on swapping parts. Think they were going to give him a credit on the LE wheels/tires towards the new ones, and did price match wheels/tires he found on-line.
I was given 500.00 as credit for 4 LE wheel and tire takeoffs. I found bfg at ko2 37 1250 17 for 345.00 per tire online and no tax...Derik matched the tire price and no tax like it was from another vendor. I dont believe they will give any credit for the stock suspension components, those are going back to the new owner.

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, definitely seeing them cheaper than Derik was quoting. He quoted me $1647.21 for 2" lift parts, $570 install + $89.99 alignment...$2307 for lift. @Sorbs said his was around $1900 installed. What is Derik quoting you?
When I pick it up this weekend I will have the numbers.

Sponsored

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah, definitely seeing them cheaper than Derik was quoting. He quoted me $1647.21 for 2" lift parts, $570 install + $89.99 alignment...$2307 for lift. @Sorbs said his was around $1900 installed. What is Derik quoting you?
MOPAR 2" LIFT W/FOX SHOCKS $1,495.00 $562.80 DB $2,057.80
ALIGNMENT $89.99 DB $89.99
37X12.50R17 BFG TA KO2 $1,381.96 $187.60 DB $1,569.56
DIRTY LIFE DT-19303 17X9 5X5 $1,039.96 DB $1,039.96
TPMS STEMS $28.00 DB $28.00
LUG NUTS $40.00 DB $40.00
WHEEL LOCK KEY $10.00 DB $10.00
RECALIBRATION $125.00 DB $125.00

We will now see if he goes the less on the kit and labor based on @Sorbs numbers. Also sent Derik the link in an email showing the link to the lesser priced kit. Waiting on answer back. My cc has not been ran yet and I was told they wont until it arrives and install has happened. This gives us time in my mind to keep shopping the price and package. I also want to be fair. Everyone has to make a profit its not a bad four letter word.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
The Peterson Jeep dealer in Idaho is showing two Gladiator Sport S available on their web site. This is what I'd like to buy. They are even in my preferred color of Firecracker Red. The price on the web page is full MSRP: $45660. So, if I actually contact the Internet sales rep, he can get me the below invoice price? Or, is that deal no longer available? Or, is the below invoice price available only if I order a Gladiator?

Sorry, I'm just trying to keep up. I'm not yet ready to buy, but once I am ready, I want to pounce on the best deal available. And what you guys are saying about the Internet sales rep at Peterson Jeep seems to be the best deal available.

Thanks.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Peterson Jeep dealer in Idaho is showing two Gladiator Sport S available on their web site. This is what I'd like to buy. They are even in my preferred color of Firecracker Red. The price on the web page is full MSRP: $45660. So, if I actually contact the Internet sales rep, he can get me the below invoice price? Or, is that deal no longer available? Or, is the below invoice price available only if I order a Gladiator?

Sorry, I'm just trying to keep up. I'm not yet ready to buy, but once I am ready, I want to pounce on the best deal available. And what you guys are saying about the Internet sales rep at Peterson Jeep seems to be the best deal available.

Thanks.
I think I remember someone saying they'll only do their best pricing on custom orders because they don't count against dealer allocation but don't hold me to that. Your best bet is to call and ask for Kent Shurtleff.

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

Thanks.
I think I remember someone saying they'll only do their best pricing on custom orders because they don't count against dealer allocation but don't hold me to that. Your best bet is to call and ask for Kent Shurtleff.
What @beelzebot said. Vehicles on the lot are allocated inventory. Custom orders don't count against that allotment. Don't know how that would affect pricing. Sometimes that instant gratification/buying off the lot may cost more than ordering. Easiest way is to call Kent and ask.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
OK. When I'm ready to buy, I will call Kent. If have to order, that's OK if it will save me a lot of money over buying from dealer stock.

Thanks, guys!
Sponsored