HYDRO BLUE PEARL Gladiator JT Club

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
I'm really torn between black plastic fenders, and painted ones...
I am too but only because I’m not sure yet if I’m going aftermarket or not. I want to see the painted fenders in person first.

Linx

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Punk’n JT
I am too but only because I’m not sure yet if I’m going aftermarket or not. I want to see the painted fenders in person first.
I personally like black plastic because they take abuse better. Trail scratches, door dings, rock chips. etc. don’t show up on the black plastic.

Scottism

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I personally like black plastic because they take abuse better. Trail scratches, door dings, rock chips. etc. don’t show up on the black plastic.
I agree. I'm going with black fenders so I don't have to worry about scratching them up but can't decide if I'm going black or blue top

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
Anyone heard when orders will open yet?

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
Ordering has been opening up 15 days prior to job1 dates on this table. So Hydro blue with black top and fenders is August 5th and October 7th for Hydro blue with color matching top and fenders.
upload_2019-5-2_12-59-57.png

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Musician, Producer
Thanks. I knew August 5th was the date from Jeep, I didn't know about the 15 day lead in for ordering.

Elanachan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler Sport, 2014 Toyota Prius
Vehicle Showcase
As a fan of the blue with the tan top, I came up with this concept for what I want mine to look like, used the Gobi paint for the hard top:
9R9VfwU.jpg

msujedi

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S, 2014 Durango, 2020 Ibis Ripley
Vehicle Showcase
Ordering has been opening up 15 days prior to job1 dates on this table. So Hydro blue with black top and fenders is August 5th and October 7th for Hydro blue with color matching top and fenders.
So, you think we're looking at July 21 or 22 for Hydro Blue ordering (with black top & fender flares)? Less than a month! Woohoo!

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really torn between black plastic fenders, and painted ones...
I was too, then my girlfriend talked me into just getting the Overland with painted fenders. It's a couple grand more than the Sport S, but you also get a lot better looking wheels (I don't plan on changing wheels), side steps, and painted fenders. I'm going for it.

If you plan on off-roading with it quite a bit, then maybe the plastic ones? I'm not a huge off-road guy and won't be crawling through the woods or anything with mine.

-Mike

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Musician, Producer
I agree. I'm going with black fenders so I don't have to worry about scratching them up but can't decide if I'm going black or blue top
I said it earlier, but in case you didn't see my post, I'm going with the black top. I plan to run my Jeep about 6 months out of the year (the warmer months) without the hard top. It'll be in storage then. Over time, the sun will fade the paint of the truck more than the painted top and I'm not interested in having two different shades of blue on my truck.

So, if you're like me and you plan to run some other top half the year, that's something to think about.

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
AGH!!!! I'm so excited!
I'm getting the Rubi w/ black roof and fenders. I'm also going to replace the grill with satin black one.
The dealership I am ordering thru finally has a Rubi on the lot that I am going to go test drive after work :D

DamonC64

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon
AGH!!!! I'm so excited!
I'm getting the Rubi w/ black roof and fenders. I'm also going to replace the grill with satin black one.
The dealership I am ordering thru finally has a Rubi on the lot that I am going to go test drive after work :D
I’m happy for you because I have to wait for the color matching fenders and top so it’s October for me.

Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
The wait is killing me!!!! I thought maybe Jeep would be cool and open ordering on July 4 as kind of a celebration... clearly that didn't happen. Hopefully only another week or two?

-Mike