Lifted LE With 1/2 a Mopar lift!

Philyd1

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ???
Picked up my LE on Monday and got right to work. I had the 2" Mopar lift and a set of 37x13.5 on a 20x12 wheels. I ended up only lifting the front of the Gladiator and it worked out great. I wanted a level stance and that made it sit perfect. No rubbing nothing!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Philyd1

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ???
Picked up my LE on Monday and got right to work. I had the 2" Mopar lift and a set of 37x13.5 on a 20x12 wheels. I ended up only lifting the front of the Gladiator and it worked out great. I wanted a level stance and that made it sit perfect. No rubbing nothing!!
2D32D36B-2A74-4B40-A744-DF9BED7B7C40.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP

Philyd1

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ???
Expensive leveling kit.

RC has one that comes with shock extensions for $129.
Expensive leveling kit.

RC has one that comes with shock extensions for $129.
Your right!! but i guess you learn hard way!! the mopar lift just added a lot of lift for a 2" lift. My original plan was to do the Mopar 2" and add a leveling kit to that so needles to say i bought the leveling kit also!! anyone need a FATBOB leveling kit hit me up

NJKen

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Ok that is crazy! I wonder what the rake would have been on yours if you did install the rears since it looks so good now.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your right!! but i guess you learn hard way!! the mopar lift just added a lot of lift for a 2" lift. My original plan was to do the Mopar 2" and add a leveling kit to that so needles to say i bought the leveling kit also!! anyone need a FATBOB leveling kit hit me up
Sounds like you were going to have a monster truck! Would have looked awesome but loses some driveability.