jlwilliams82

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
What are my options?

I don't like the rake of my Jeep Gladiator. I want to even out the rake and I guess I can get a lift kit or a leveling kit but what if I want to lower the back end instead or raising it?

What would I do to level out the Gladiator by dropping the back
Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Are you talking Carolina squat?
upload_2019-6-23_8-8-49.jpeg

Please tell me you are not talking about a Carolina squat. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to trucks. Ever. Just. Don’t.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Are you talking Carolina squat?
upload_2019-6-23_8-8-49.jpeg

Please tell me you are not talking about a Carolina squat. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to trucks. Ever. Just. Don’t.
I thought that was called a California Lean...
Squat, Lean, does it matter?
Tomato, tomato,
Still looks like SHIT!!!
upload_2019-6-23_11-52-40.png

Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
upload_2019-6-23_11-54-7.png

upload_2019-6-23_11-55-2.png

MPFit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500
I think he’s trying to level it by lowering the rear; not lower the rear below the front. I don’t know if there is something like that but for 100$ you can get the allow 1.5” level or 130$ for the rough country which may be too much possibly but I’ve never seen actual numbers. 1.5” may be the safe bet but I’ve seen 2.5” look amazing in some trucks with aftermarket wheels; however never on a stock truck wheel vehicle. I have the RC 2.5 in hand, but will return for Allow USA 1.5 because I plan to keep stock wheels at this point.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
If you have a Rubicon, I think if you installed Overland rear coil springs it would lower the rear a little (like 1"). Would also impact your cargo rating.
Not sure about stock Sport or Sport S max tow rear springs.

OP
OP

jlwilliams82

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I think he’s trying to level it by lowering the rear; not lower the rear below the front. I don’t know if there is something like that but for 100$ you can get the allow 1.5” level or 130$ for the rough country which may be too much possibly but I’ve never seen actual numbers. 1.5” may be the safe bet but I’ve seen 2.5” look amazing in some trucks with aftermarket wheels; however never on a stock truck wheel vehicle. I have the RC 2.5 in hand, but will return for Allow USA 1.5 because I plan to keep stock wheels at this point.
You are correct, I am interested in lowering the back to be level with the front.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
What are my options?

I don't like the rake of my Jeep Gladiator. I want to even out the rake and I guess I can get a lift kit or a leveling kit but what if I want to lower the back end instead or raising it?

flying-jeep.png

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
wow... i wonder if that's a real thing and if it worked!?
Worked? As in in didn't kill everyone nearby? I'm still researching that part... The lower pic is the British flying jeep, apparently airborne, the first from wicki about something that looks like a hoverer:

The Piasecki VZ-8 Airgeep (company designation PA-59) was a prototype vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) aircraft developed by Piasecki Aircraft. The Airgeep was developed to fulfill a U.S. Army Transportation Research Command contract for a flying jeep in 1957.[2] The flying jeep was envisioned to be smaller and easier to fly than a helicopter.

220px-Piasecki_AIRGEEP_II_(Army),_first_flight.jpg

Hafner_Rotabuggy-3.jpg
Sponsored