BosRacing

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2018 MegaCab, 2020 Gladiator
looking forward to watching this build. I'm looking to build mine a little more towards pre-runner then rock crawler. Also... if you guys arnt keeping that tonneau cover, I'd be willing to support the race budget! lol :beer:
Anything and everything is always for sale.... ;)
Sponsored

Sponsored

Toney

First Name
Toney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Durango RT
Any updates? I’d really like to gear my gladiator towards 50% Prerunner / 30% overlander 20% rock crawler lol

Not sure what suspension I should end up with to achieve this. Hoping SEMA brings something great to the table. Who are you having help design suspension for this build?

OP
OP
BosRacing

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates? I’d really like to gear my gladiator towards 50% Prerunner / 30% overlander 20% rock crawler lol

Not sure what suspension I should end up with to achieve this. Hoping SEMA brings something great to the table. Who are you having help design suspension for this build?
Sorry, been so busy with building, racing, work and real life stuff, I haven't had enough time to get the build going. I am however finishing it up for SEMA and once it gets back, I will move forward with the original plan. Suspension will be a combination of Rock Krawler and custom stuff designed by myself.

Still more to do but here's where we are so far with stock axles, coilovers and 37's.

SEMA.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
BosRacing

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you feel about that upper control arm mount being part of the cover? I was looking at those today and had never seen that before
Curries have been this way for years. Love the Currie axles and have run them on my last 3 builds.

OP
OP
BosRacing

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What wheels are those and what did you do with the other wheels? It looks awesome by the way!
These are DirtyLife Roadkills. The other wheels are sitting in my shop.
Sponsored