Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
My Gladiator looked like a renegade this afternoon :(

he has a 6” lift with 38” tires on. Did look amazing.

BF7D4E50-36F0-41BA-8E82-50E8EA5E1848.jpeg

4A18A2B2-8502-49F5-B895-42B17031C8B2.jpeg
As with all things in life, Jeeps are also a balance of sorts. I personally think he tilted...too much lift.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
As with all things in life, Jeeps are also a balance of sorts. I personally think he tilted...too much lift.
The squat looks like poo.

Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
That was nice of them...if I was the vindictive type, I'd rub the tire against the side of their car when I backed out just enough to leave a black mark :devil:.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Guys, I’m sorry to say it but I think I am officially leaving the bright white clubs tomorrow. I plan on canceling my order as it handle been stuck in d status for 47 days with no signs of movement. I plan on reordering as a sting grey in hopes to jump start the build. There is literally no time or reason to when you move statuses. Identical builds to mine in other colors have moved in and out of d since I have ordered.

It’s been real.

Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Guys, I’m sorry to say it but I think I am officially leaving the bright white clubs tomorrow. I plan on canceling my order as it handle been stuck in d status for 47 days with no signs of movement. I plan on reordering as a sting grey in hopes to jump start the build. There is literally no time or reason to when you move statuses. Identical builds to mine in other colors have moved in and out of d since I have ordered.

It’s been real.
Well that is sad to hear...

megamucho

First Name
mega
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Durango R/T, '18 BMW R1200GS

It’s been real.
I feel like I never really knew you. :brokenhearted::crying:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
The squat looks like poo.
Some things Only a Mother Could Love ! Heck if the owner loves it and it don't send rocks crashing into MY Gladiator . . . so be it, but if it does . . . Big Trouble will be stirred !