Sponsored

Found where all the “Sports” are

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Which two models did you test drive? I have driven a sport s with max tow package and a rubicon.... I’d like to compare to a sport s w/3.73 and also an overland.

OP
OP
Moab

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
Which two models did you test drive? I have driven a sport s with max tow package and a rubicon.... I’d like to compare to a sport s w/3.73 and also an overland.
Hey “C”, I only test drove a Rubicon & Overland. No sports were there when I visited. I was last there about a month ago.
I received the add via an email they sent me. They are a big volume seller.
Cheers.

JeepFoxhound

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Just checked their inventory they have 9 gladiators in stock...they don't even have window stickers on their site...not impressed by their prices either no mention of any amount of % off MSRP, have to request for sale prices...this is getting old.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Just checked their inventory they have 9 gladiators in stock...they don't even have window stickers on their site...not impressed by their prices either no mention of any amount of % off MSRP, have to request for sale prices...this is getting old.
Their web page formatting is a little weird put there window sticker links on them. That being said, they are somewhat local to me and have tried shopping with them, but they do not come off MSRP much if at all. Demographic of their area is a little more upscale customer and I do not think their business model is selling cheap and in quantity versus low volume and high margins.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moab

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,
No affiliation,
Just thought the “payment” was interesting.
As well as the # available. I never received a follow up from the salesperson i originally made inquiries with, so I left it there.
I ordered my Gladiator from Courtesy in Coatsville.
Cheers

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have driven all three back to back.

Here is my rating:

Sport S Max Tow had the most harsh/stiff ride. Feels peppy with 4.10 gears.

Rubicon was a smoother ride than the Sport S Max Tow. Enjoyable/comfortable to drive. Felt peppy with 4.10 gears.

Sport S 3.73 had the smoothest ride out of the three. However, it felt downright sluggish compared to the other two. I thought with an 8 speed trans and 3.73 gears it would be powered nicely but I was incorrect.

If you plan on upgrading tire size definitely splurge for the 4.10s.

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
That lease is like 420 bucks a month with no money down.....plus taxes!

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
How did THIS thread wind up on page 2 already ? NO SPORT S Lovers about ? Heck IT's the "Everyday/Common guys" Dream Vehicle . . . isn't it ? IT's got my vote .
So, KRASH . . . I think Many Here want to get YOUR Driving Experience Comparison ! In Particular I would like it VERY Much if you could Go Back to the Dealer and check the DOOR STICKERS for these two you Drove -- Knowing the Rubi-Version weighs More . With the same Drive Train Mechanicals, but the SPORT S "lighter" (by how much though, since it has the same heavier axles Minus the disconnects?) .
I'd do the leg work IF My Dealership(s) came up with these 2 JT's on the lot - heck, each dealer with either and I'd take the 20 mile drive just to know ! ! ! JEEP is Finally in the SPORT BUILD CYCLE - saving the best for last / for the "Smart Shopper" ! Now if we could just find a way to get the "few" "distracted" Lines-people from getting themselves "distracted" during their "lunch breaks" . . . ? Build Quality percentages should Improve ! ? ;) :like: :whatsgoingon:
Sponsored