Sponsored

Sting grey owners (future) check in

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I saw you're getting the JLUR waxed and appraised lol Decided on a gladiator ?
I was strongly considering it. However I think I will settle on another JLUR. I'll order when the banks open. Maybe do a 2021 Gladiator once there is more aftermarket available.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrx, 2005 xterra, 2014 durango, formerly 1998 wrangler
All this positive news got me excited so I had to check. Unfortunately, I am still in D.

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The manual transmission forum says they heard Rubicons are held up again due to steel bumper.

Sponsored

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
The manual transmission forum says they heard Rubicons are held up again due to steel bumper.
For what it is worth, I chatted with them today asking about my sport s. They said it was in KZ already. I said that seemed really fast (ordered 2 weeks ago) and they said the sports are going through fast because of the rubicon bumpers are in shortage.

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Stingrey Gladiator from Travis
For what it is worth, I chatted with them today asking about my sport s. They said it was in KZ already. I said that seemed really fast (ordered 2 weeks ago) and they said the sports are going through fast because of the rubicon bumpers are in shortage.
Makes perfect sense that they would push the Sport S right now given what we know about he bumper situation...... Thinking the forced Bedliner issue has to do with initial spray outs.... maybe the robot's programming caused light spray issues in the bed areas....

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Makes perfect sense that they would push the Sport S right now given what we know about he bumper situation...... Thinking the forced Bedliner issue has to do with initial spray outs.... maybe the robot's programming caused light spray issues in the bed areas....
Personally I could care less about the "factory" bumper... it's getting replaced anyway....They have to ship them with some type of bumper though....

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if they will make up for it later when they get the bumpers. I hope they got LE bumpers for the Granite crystal metallic guys still waiting for there job 1 date in the next weeks.

bmount

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Entered D1 today. JTR with the manual so I'm expecting to have some pretty lengthy wait times in my future...

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Have any Rubicon sting grey moved into production?

2004blackwrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its funny how i keep checking even though i was fully prepared to wait and it is just shy of the 2 week mark. My dealer said 4 to 6 weeks so if that happens I will be happy. I even told him.i think it will be 6 to 8 and he disagreed.

MATANZAS STING RAY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its funny how i keep checking even though i was fully prepared to wait and it is just shy of the 2 week mark. My dealer said 4 to 6 weeks so if that happens I will be happy. I even told him.i think it will be 6 to 8 and he disagreed.
I resigned mysef to the wait anc will check once week
I resigned myself to the wait and will check once week.... anyway by the time you blink, it's moved from D1 to KZ...LOL!

mikesjt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Wrangler TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Have any Rubicon sting grey moved into production?
Mine is still in D1. Ordered on 6/15. Although im anxious like everyone else, it’s only been 2 weeks for me. My dealer told me probably 6-8 weeks so I was already expecting the long wait. Visiting the forum everyday doesn’t help either lol. But it will be so worth the wait when I get it!!
Sponsored