KC Pro6 gravity LED lights?

Quadidaho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
67F99532-2FB0-4929-8EB6-EE0413C5DD16.jpeg
944A9164-F3E0-48E0-BFC7-AA7CDC16BA3D.jpeg
Put the KC Gravity Sport LEDs on my Gladiator yesterday.....awesome lights. Blinding bright.
Sponsored

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone add the Gravity lights on the windshield yet?

Bruce

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Above the windshield or on the A pillars?
The ones that have the bracket that goes up the A pillar then the light bar crosses the top of the windshield.

Bruce

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
The ones that have the bracket that goes up the A pillar then the light bar crosses the top of the windshield.

Bruce
ME ME PICK ME I HAVE THAT! :LOL:

What would you like to know about it? I have had it on for about 3 months now. There is absolutely no wind noise, you can not tell it is there in the slightest by sound.

It does come down a bit over the windshield so if you are the first at a stoplight youll have to move your head forward a bit to see the light.

Any questions ill do my best to answer.

Sponsored

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
ME ME PICK ME I HAVE THAT! :LOL:

What would you like to know about it? I have had it on for about 3 months now. There is absolutely no wind noise, you can not tell it is there in the slightest by sound.

It does come down a bit over the windshield so if you are the first at a stoplight youll have to move your head forward a bit to see the light.

Any questions ill do my best to answer.
How was the install. did you use the Aux switches or the wiring and power button provided. Any issues after 3 months and is the lighting just insane.

Pics if possible.

thanks
Bruce

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
How was the install. did you use the Aux switches or the wiring and power button provided. Any issues after 3 months and is the lighting just insane.

Pics if possible.

thanks
Bruce
One of the easiest installs honestly.

I do have factory AUX so i wired them up to AUX 1. Because of the aux switches I did not need a bunch of the wiring that came with the kit so I cut a lot of it out to lessen how many wires were in the engine bay. Still used the inline 3 way fuse thing.

No issues at all, fantastic for offroading. I did have an "issue" deciding if I wanted the bar flat or bent. Lighting is tremendous and I really don't know if I will go the original route I was thinking of, which were additional bumper lights because it is absolutely not needed.

If you decide to curve the lights, you won't even need A pillar lights. It is that impressive. Ill send pictures later today

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
One of the easiest installs honestly.

I do have factory AUX so i wired them up to AUX 1. Because of the aux switches I did not need a bunch of the wiring that came with the kit so I cut a lot of it out to lessen how many wires were in the engine bay. Still used the inline 3 way fuse thing.

No issues at all, fantastic for offroading. I did have an "issue" deciding if I wanted the bar flat or bent. Lighting is tremendous and I really don't know if I will go the original route I was thinking of, which were additional bumper lights because it is absolutely not needed.

If you decide to curve the lights, you won't even need A pillar lights. It is that impressive. Ill send pictures later today
Thank you so much, this will be part of my fall and winter projects on the JT it appears.

Bruce