Sponsored

I love mine.

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Congrats!!

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Those wheels look amazing. Congratulations!!
Really . . . they do, but the disproportion is WOW, so disproportional ! Do they come as a 17" or 18" ? Then I could go for them, if the price is right ?

OP
OP

ATXGLADIATOR2020

First Name
BRYAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP GLADIATOR
Really . . . they do, but the disproportion is WOW, so disproportional ! Do they come as a 17" or 18" ? Then I could go for them, if the price is right ?
Awwwww. We don’t have the same taste. I’m sad now. I’m sorry my 37s on 20s are too much for you. Lol. Best of luck with yours.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Awwwww. We don’t have the same taste. I’m sad now. I’m sorry my 37s on 20s are too much for you. Lol. Best of luck with yours.
I'm not a 20's kind of guy either but to be honest, I think your Jeep looks great and it's the wheels that helped you pull it off. I'd like to see more pics at different angles when you get a chance.

SleepyJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Firecracker Red Gladiator LE
I think on the white Gladiator those wheels look good, also some of the photo angles he has those pictures in makes it look more disproportionate with the depth of perspective I believe... Need more pictures :)

I do think visually 20s look good if done right but all my research said that they are not that great for off roading and you get more sidewall with 17s, so as I mentioned in other threads I am getting the BlackRhino Armory wheels with KM3 35s tires... Also, apparently you have to do a lot of maintenance for beadlocks like make sure they are torqued right every week (Yikes). I don't believe I have that kind of time nor such diligence for checking so many bolts every Sunday - I would rather spend that time doing other things :D

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Awwwwww . . . I'm so Happy we could agree we do have different "tastes" . . . and I certainly do wish you happy trails in your Tall JT - kinda looks like a snow shoe hare rabbit, you know the ones with the Big Paws .

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I think on the white Gladiator those wheels look good, also some of the photo angles he has those pictures in makes it look more disproportionate with the depth of perspective I believe... Need more pictures :)

I do think visually 20s look good if done right but all my research said that they are not that great for off roading and you get more sidewall with 17s, so as I mentioned in other threads I am getting the BlackRhino Armory wheels with KM3 35s tires... Also, apparently you have to do a lot of maintenance for beadlocks like make sure they are torqued right every week (Yikes). I don't believe I have that kind of time nor such diligence for checking so many bolts every Sunday - I would rather spend that time doing other things :D
That's all true . . . beadlocks are for the "hardcore" ! Now A.E.V. has a new wheel (Borah) that you can get with or without true bead bolt-ons OR what I'll call "fake" or "street" bead bolt-ons . Me too; other things ! There comes a Point of "Diminishing Returns" on the size of the wheel/tire ratio vs the size of the Vehicles Wheel Wells, not to mention the added stresses on the engine & transmission or the excessive cost involved in the added components of the LIFT required to properly "FIT" (?) BIG or overly big wheels/tires . Before you blink twice, your $50K+ JT just got to $80K+ ! ? AT THIS Point if your inclined to go ahead with the project your either Insane or wealthy enough (financially secure) to do what yu please . More pictures anyone ? :clap:
Sponsored