First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Since no one else seems to have purchased a white Gladiator with a soft top, I'll share mine!

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg
I see you got the Max Tow . . . please do a drive review at various milages . . . oh say, at 500 then 2500 . . . and till it's fully "Broken-in" at best rated mpg's ! Thanks in advance ( from all of us)

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
That was nice of them...if I was the vindictive type, I'd rub the tire against the side of their car when I backed out just enough to leave a black mark :devil:.
Nah, your Anxiety Levels will soar for days, along with the blood pressure . . . if you have heart issues you could wind up dead ! That would be AWFUL indeed . But a sarcastic Vindictive NOTE on the windshield should serve its purpose without the added "grief" ! Good Luck next time it happens - hopefully never . . . it's why I park WAY OUT THERE at the far reaches of any parking lot I'm in ! Ha, and even then some S.O.B. is gonna purposely park right close next to YOU for only one reason . . . piss you off, just because HE is having a bad day ! UUUUGHHHH ! Why oh why ME dear Lord, what have I done to anger you ?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Considering there is a crate Hellcat engine pic in that post, and you chose to comment on a hood decal, you are hereby placed on a 30-day shadow ban...
Ha! That actually might help me sleep better. Thanks? The Hellcat engine was the obvious...

OP
OP
Krash1642

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
D054CFDD-9D39-4C0F-A079-CF176BAF33F5.jpeg

14 hours after purchase in her natural habitat!!!
15082EB5-3F7C-49EF-8C84-9ADAAE078F5F.jpeg

Saturday morning after they swapped our tires and wheels from the JLU and also took it out of mode....
903F889D-16FC-44CA-BBC2-6A14E51B2E78.jpeg
Friday night after being unwrapped...
0895BCB5-B6BF-4E98-9A3C-B4BEF6B49B05.jpeg
Friday night when we first got her..

Well I can now “Officially” be in the Bright White Club. Went to the dealership Friday to drive a Sport S without the max tow, just to compare the 4.10’s and 3.73’s and to get some concrete numbers on whether I’d be able to get the truck in the month or so or the next year or so.... They did not have a white one anyhow... Later in the afternoon got a call from my guy while I was mowing, they had 3 new white ones... So needless to say that night at 9:30 pm we left with our new baby DJ! Full story will be in my build thread

Bright White Sport S Black interior, auto, cold weather package, premium audio, safety group, convenience group, premium soft top, tow package (regular, not max tow which was something we kept flip flopping about these past few months..... ). Transferred our 33” Falken Wildpeak
AT3W’s on Fuel Hostage III’s (wife’s pick for her JLU and I’ll use them for awhile but I’m more of a retro style person)