Stuck in KZ Status

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, chevy Suburban
I'm at the point that I have forgotten what I ordered.
Im with you!!!...lol Seeing everyones pictures just makes this waiting game that much more longer!!!...lol But I haven't seen 1 on the road yet so I ok for now!!!...lol
Sponsored

Hemi09

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Dodge Challenger R/T , 07Jeep Wrangler,2011 Ford F350, 2020 Gladiator Sport S
I gave up,my dealership had 2 white Sport S models like I ordered delivered with some different options so I purchased one off the lot , couldn't wait .I had ordered a spray in bed liner and was told that may have been the hold up.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
KZ LD for 10 days and getting annoyed. I don’t know how you other guys have been dealing with this for even longer without going crazy.

Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
KZ LD for 10 days and getting annoyed. I don’t know how you other guys have been dealing with this for even longer without going crazy.
I was in KZ LD for a month, and KZS for the last week. I only cry when I see another Gladiator driving on the road.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I was in KZ LD for a month, and KZS for the last week. I only cry when I see another Gladiator driving on the road.
My truck was delivered this afternoon. Jeep chat didn’t know it shipped I guess.

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, chevy Suburban
Sitting in KZ for 38 days now!!! My Dealership update yesterday said the only thing we received was 6/11 on rail from Toledo to San Diego!!! Do with that my LE could be anywhere from Toledo to San Diego to Hawaii!!!...lol With my luck it'll probably come in well Im on my vacation in Jersey!!! or maybe Ill get lucky and find a Gladiator on vacation and ship it my dang self!!! ...LOL Have a great day1111

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Sitting in KZ for 38 days now!!! My Dealership update yesterday said the only thing we received was 6/11 on rail from Toledo to San Diego!!! Do with that my LE could be anywhere from Toledo to San Diego to Hawaii!!!...lol With my luck it'll probably come in well Im on my vacation in Jersey!!! or maybe Ill get lucky and find a Gladiator on vacation and ship it my dang self!!! ...LOL Have a great day1111
Saw this guy leaving San Diego bay yesterday while we were sailing. Pretty empty looking at his draft, but maybe yours was in there!
E6A173E4-7379-4CEC-882F-8870B4460B74.jpeg

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
On my way home from work today I seen the big red empty truck with the C on the door coming from my dealers direction. You know the trucks that deliver for Jeep out of Toledo.

I get home and the wife lady and I jump in her JLU and off to the dealers lot we go. I was sure it was there this time 28 days in JB 23 days in KZ I was sure it would be sitting on the lot just waiting for me. The wife lady was like simmer it down now ya hear the entire ride.

We pulled in and nothing. Looks like I'm still riding this disappointing ride. I sure hope it ends soon:(:(:mad::angry:

Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Any update from you guys?
Contacted Jeep Chat today. They said my truck is still in Toledo, and should ship, "any day now..."
It was built around June 1st...

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
I was told that my Jeep left Toledo at 10:37 PM on 6/29. It has not shown up in Texas yet. Mine may still be sitting on a lot in Toledo for all I know. Trying to encourage everyone to stay positive but I will admit that this is dragging on at a slllooooowwwwww pace.

I'm sure by next year we will all look back and...…….wonder if we will ever get them.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
I was told that my Jeep left Toledo at 10:37 PM on 6/29. It has not shown up in Texas yet. Mine may still be sitting on a lot in Toledo for all I know. Trying to encourage everyone to stay positive but I will admit that this is dragging on at a slllooooowwwwww pace.

I'm sure by next year we will all look back and...…….wonder if we will ever get them.
Very interested in how long it will take to be delivered to Texas. I have one on order that's stuck in JB... Just wondering how long i can expect to be in KZ.

Did you get your window sticker as soon as you hit KZ or did it come later?
Sponsored