Not open for further replies.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
The top near the rear view is where I want to mount it too... but there’s a lot going on up there in the JT... once I actually take delivery I’ll figure it out. I don’t like it on the a pillar, and I’m not so sure I want it right above the uconnect screen. I want to mount my phone there, and 3 screens in such close proximity will be too busy I think
Is there a way to tuck any wires and add a screen to the factory display to activate switches via touch screen? No footprint on the interior that way. I have no idea if that even works, just asking...
Sponsored

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Is there a way to tuck any wires and add a screen to the factory display to activate switches via touch screen? No footprint on the interior that way. I have no idea if that even works, just asking...
In short no possible way using the factory screen. I assume you are talking about the radio? If you want factory stick with the switch group option. For most it would be plenty of switching for their needs.

OP
OP
Tortooga Custom Works

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
In short no possible way using the factory screen. I assume you are talking about the radio? If you want factory stick with the switch group option. For most it would be plenty of switching for their needs.
The thought that's crossed my mind is a uconnect app that controls a relay board somewhere... probably not something Jeep would do, but it would be awesome.

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I have looked in auto accessory and have found a remote control switch module under the hood and remote in the cab. This will allow you to be outside the vehicle and control lights if wanted and you a keep clean interior.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.