BILLET SILVER Gladiator JT Club

gladtohaveit

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator LE
Alright Billet Silver group, I have a GC LE on order with absolutely no end in sight. I've looked through all the pages and love all the pics. What I'm wandering is there anyone with any gripes to the color or people getting Silver now wishing they would've waited. The reason I ask is because I've negotiated a price (a little better than what I'm currently sitting at) I'm happy with on a Silver LE on a lot near me and am trying to see if there are any regrets out there before I make the plunge.

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Alright Billet Silver group, I have a GC LE on order with absolutely no end in sight. I've looked through all the pages and love all the pics. What I'm wandering is there anyone with any gripes to the color or people getting Silver now wishing they would've waited. The reason I ask is because I've negotiated a price (a little better than what I'm currently sitting at) I'm happy with on a Silver LE on a lot near me and am trying to see if there are any regrets out there before I make the plunge.
On my second billet Jeep. Personally love the color. I use dark red for accent color but every one has their own tastes and that one thing thats makes this community great.

Sponsored

Thorn-Engineering

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT, 09 G8, 06 Ram 2500, 83 CJ7, 68 Firebird
Occupation
Engineering Manager (ME)
Yup, I'm glad mine won't be going on a train..... Although the same thing can happen with trucks. I think I'd puke.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone we know in the Adirondacks this morning?

2019071195113229.jpg

steveale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1951 M38, 2020 Gladiator LE
I’m officially joining the team on Saturday!

IMG_3262.jpeg
You will love it..hides dirt well. Out of my last 7 vehicles 1 was black, 2 white, 5 silver. Silver gives you a good look and hides dirt even better than white. Black looks great when clean but keeping it clean is a nightmare.

Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Reactions: SKT

Mirchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
anyone have pictures of their billet silVer MAX TOW. Ordered mine yesterday but was told the fenders were painted on Max Tow? Is that correct. So much conflicting info from dealers...

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
anyone have pictures of their billet silVer MAX TOW. Ordered mine yesterday but was told the fenders were painted on Max Tow? Is that correct. So much conflicting info from dealers...
That is not correct. They will be black fenders. They are listed as color molded, but by color they mean black, by molded they mean plastic.