Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
There is no info regarding this given to the concierge line. I'm not saying its not true. Just don't go call them expecting the same info. They were quite perplexed actually, but that's par the course for this experience so far.
Exactly my point. Still getting conflicting info from Jeep, even after it seemed they were starting to give a consistent excuse for continued delays.
Sponsored

ScottA

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jaguar F-Pace, 2020 Punkin Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Judicial Officer
Exactly my point. Still getting conflicting info from Jeep, even after it seemed they were starting to give a consistent excuse for continued delays.
I chatted with Jeep on Monday and was told I wasin D status. Had been for 28 days. Rep told me can be in D up to 30. Just talked to my dealer and she said went to D1 today with a build date of 7-26-19. Exactly 30 days. Hopefully this is accurate.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
I chatted with Jeep on Monday and was told I wasin D status. Had been for 28 days. Rep told me can be in D up to 30. Just talked to my dealer and she said went to D1 today with a build date of 7-26-19. Exactly 30 days. Hopefully this is accurate.
What's your build? Granite LE? If so think you are the first we've heard in D1 with a build date.

I know several of us Granite LE folks checked today after the @JeepCares update but we are all STILL in C after nearly 100 days.

Edit: found your build on this thread. Glad for you, but disheartening that those of us that ordered 3 months ago are put in line behind similar recent Granite orders.
Non-LE Rubicon, auto, dual tops, leather, bed liner, etc. most options. I had VIN two days after ordering. I asked dealer First part of this week and they had no update
...another thread mentioned body colored fenders.

Mirchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Have most of you ordered with Granite Hard Top & Granite Fenders? I just ordered a Sport S WITHOUT Hardtop. So hopefully mine will not be delayed.

ScottA

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Judicial Officer
Have most of you ordered with Granite Hard Top & Granite Fenders? I just ordered a Sport S WITHOUT Hardtop. So hopefully mine will not be delayed.
I have dual tops, not body colored top, but body color fenders.

Sponsored

ScottA

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Judicial Officer
What's your build? Granite LE? If so think you are the first we've heard in D1 with a build date.

I know several of us Granite LE folks checked today after the @JeepCares update but we are all STILL in C after nearly 100 days.

Edit: found your build on this thread. Glad for you, but disheartening that those of us that ordered 3 months ago are put in line behind similar recent Granite orders.
...another thread mentioned body colored fenders.
I understand. I didn’t order until 6-10-19. I would not be happy if I had ordered 4-4-19 and still hadn’t gotten past C. I don’t understand. You guys should be built first. I am glad I have some good news it sounds like but I agree it sucks for you guys

macgyvr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT 04 LJ 18 F150 16 RV 3 trailers
Occupation
Public service
Someone just got there's on Facebook

Screenshot_20190705-125240.png
Officially joining this thread. Glad my pics made it in here before me. Ordered 6-21 and delivered to the dealer on 7-2. Picked it up on 7-5 due to work and holiday.

mac 'put a bed liner on it on Saturday' gyvr

Photo Jul 06, 14 51 58.jpg

Sponsored

Mirchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep
Officially joining this thread. Glad my pics made it in here before me. Ordered 6-21 and delivered to the dealer on 7-2. Picked it up on 7-5 due to work and holiday.

mac 'put a bed liner on it on Saturday' gyvr

Photo Jul 06, 14 51 58.jpg
You Luck Guy! Is yours a Sport S with Max Tow?