"Aux input" audio jack?

kd1yt

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Red, 2014 Ural sidecar 2wd motorcycle, '51 Dodge M37
The JT will be my first vehicle without CD player of some kind (unless you go back 20+ years to cassettes).

Is there some sort of "aux input" jack for audio, or is connectivity for audio sources limited to bluetooth?

Do the audio source connection options vary depending on which-option audio system you get?

Thanks
Sponsored

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
The JT will be my first vehicle without CD player of some kind (unless you go back 20+ years to cassettes).

Is there some sort of "aux input" jack for audio, or is connectivity for audio sources limited to bluetooth?

Do the audio source connection options vary depending on which-option audio system you get?

Thanks
Yep! It has Aux, and two USB's, A & C. You should be covered!!

OP
OP

kd1yt

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great, thanks- my 2015 Ram that I drive now has a CD but it is located under a hatch underneath the center seat section in the front seat - a blazingly inconvenient location. I'm thinking of getting a lossless audio player like one of the mid-priced FiiO units, glad to know that I will have the option to connect in that's not limited to Bluetooth.

Thanks!

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase

Thanks
INSIDE THE ARM REST! i keep my ipod charging to it. i got a black aux cable so it doesnt stand out. and it hide it on the passenger side slot

OP
OP

kd1yt

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
INSIDE THE ARM REST! i keep my ipod charging to it. i got a black aux cable so it doesnt stand out. and it hide it on the passenger side slot
Thanks!
Sponsored