Stuck in KZ Status

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
According to Jeep I went to KZ on 6/26 but didn't find out until 6/28. I think I got my sticker on the 28th as well.

I asked around about transport time as you did but never heard from anyone with an estimate. As of right now my dealer has not been notified about it arriving at the railyard in Houston.

FYI today is my 2nd official ship date according to FCA. My f1st was back on 5/29.

I will try to post when I get new information.

Good Luck
Sponsored

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, chevy Suburban
Anyone seen this!!!! Aww man I hope mines wasn’t on that rail!!!! 43 days in KZ!!! Chat told me on Monday they longer will be giving updates on LE!!!! We have to call Jeep Concierge ‍♀‍♀‍♀‍♀

2CDF7357-F4D2-4B15-8EE3-84D8990C8554.jpeg

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very interested in how long it will take to be delivered to Texas. I have one on order that's stuck in JB... Just wondering how long i can expect to be in KZ.

Did you get your window sticker as soon as you hit KZ or did it come later?
I just found out from my dealership that my truck has been offloaded in the Houston railyard and waiting to be loaded on a truck.

That means it took 11 or 12 days to make it to Houston by rail.

Hope yours ships soon.

bustercat23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 GMC Sonoma, 2020 LE Gladiator Firecracker Red
Found my window sticker (Late Edition Firecracker Red) last Tuesday morning 7/2/19. My salesman sent me a text with copy of invoice dated 6/28/19 about 15 minutes after I spotted sticker. MDH # on invoice is 061103 and that tells me it was built on 6/11/19 3rd hour. Anyway called Concierge on 7/3/19 and was told "KZ S" and that it was on the way to dealer. I live in Findlay, Ohio about 50 miles away down I-75. I'm thinking it's still on the shipping lot in Toledo.

Anyway, I printed window sticker last Tuesday and notice a S.L. number of 0628 above bar code. If you go to sticker website now the S.L. is 0705. Now sure what S.L. is but have heard that is when it's turned over to shipping. My salesman has no idea when it will arrive which seems strange because he knew exactly when his first Sport S would show up over a month ago. He's also waiting on a White L.E. for I think the owner that was invoiced the end of May! His third L.E. is Granite maybe they are waiting to ship all 3 at once! I've been told my local dealer (Findlay) is a low priority with Jeep.

Tried calling Jeep Concierge a few minutes ago but got recording to leave Name, Number and Reason. Forget that! I don't need to hear the same B.S. about it being on the way! I am now getting a bit upset since I sold my GMC Denali the week my Jeep was built and am stuck driving a 22 year old GMC Sonoma with broken AC.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
I just found out from my dealership that my truck has been offloaded in the Houston railyard and waiting to be loaded on a truck.

Hope yours ships soon.
Awesome thank you for the Info! it helps a lot

Sponsored

EPTJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE Red 2008 Dodge Ram 2500, 1999 Jeep Wrangler, 1976 F100
Got word I went from jb to kzs this morning, and it's on a truck now! The dealer is 2.5 hrs from Toledo, so hoping to get my le early next week . No window sticker available yet though.

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport
Saw this guy leaving San Diego bay yesterday while we were sailing. Pretty empty looking at his draft, but maybe yours was in there!
E6A173E4-7379-4CEC-882F-8870B4460B74.jpeg
That Ro/Ro is loaded down. Look at the red paint at the waterline. She is drawing plenty of draft there. Lots of freeboard (think of these being built similar to cruise ships with the big box above the waterline).

references: experience, 2nd Mate Unlimited Tonnage License, master of towing inland and western rivers license.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I went down and talked with the sales manager today. He was able to get some information for me with a few phone calls.

It appears that some of the KZ hold ups are due to the hail damage. They are falling behind because of the damage and having to do intensive inspections on all the trucks that may have damage. That is why some of the trucks that where built after the storm are getting delivered before the ones that where built before the storm.

The good news for me is that my truck has passed final inspection and I was told was being expedited for shipping, if that means anything. I am looking forward to taking delivery of my truck next week I hope. Then maybe I can get over my anger at Dan and his Cob;)

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Best Wishes and good luck to all waiting on their Gladiators! After ten weeks I’m taking a break from visiting this forum on a daily basis.

I’m out!

AC670702-7520-4D37-B97E-67F5395BA61E.jpeg

Sponsored

bustercat23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 GMC Sonoma, 2020 LE Gladiator Firecracker Red
Called Concierge a half hour ago, had to leave name number. They just called back. Still in KZ S and on the way to dealer. Very pleasant woman and I explained that it must still be in Toledo since dealer is 50 miles away. She noticed it had been KZ since June 28 and that it's going to Findlay, Oh and told me she would look into it but it would be tomorrow before she could call me back. Who knows if it does any good. Some of you have been waiting in KZ longer.

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor

Hope yours ships soon.
Mine just went in to KZ status and it is headed to Georgetown hope I will see it by the 1st week in August

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Mine just went in to KZ status and it is headed to Georgetown hope I will see it by the 1st week in August
Mine is headed to Georgetown also and went to KZ today. Ours will probably be arriving together. Dealer (Steven) said it could here before end of month.
Sponsored