First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
Im in Everett, Wa. Just picked up my White Sport S on Thursday. Mine is the only one Ive seen on the road.
Yea yea we know, but only you can see it . . . how about some full size photos WE can see of your (so far rare) Sport S ?
All we ever see are peoples Rubicon's and a few Overland's ! Tell us some of the details -- Max Tow ? Options ? Ride /steering Qualities (so far), mpg's during your break in period ? Are you a Lead Foot or "normal" driving habits ? Etcetera .
Sponsored

HuskyBT

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I ordered mine in June 5th from Damon Gleason at 5-star in Aberdeen. I got a relatively loaded Overland, black on black, with saddle leather seats. 1% under invoice and he'll deliver to Issaquah. I'm sure if I waited a year I could get a better deal but I didn't want to wait! It's on the train from Toledo right now, so my hope is in the next few weeks. I'll share pictures. Damon was cool to work with. I bought my 2014 Tundra from him as well. Sight unseen. We all know what we want!

Damon Gleason
General Manager
711 E Wishkah St. Aberdeen, WA 98520
360-533-3673
www.fivestardealerships.com

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Ordered; 2015 Silver Rubicon JKU
Did anyone order a GCM LE from West Hills CDJR in Bremerton WA. They say they have 5 on order including mine. Just want to compare notes on how they are communicating with you and what they are negotiating on price. If we all share info we are at an advantage.

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
Did anyone order a GCM LE from West Hills CDJR in Bremerton WA. They say they have 5 on order including mine. Just want to compare notes on how they are communicating with you and what they are negotiating on price. If we all share info we are at an advantage.
Im still waiting on my GCLE but from another dealer.....in nampa idaho. They are at the 55ishthousandandchange price back of invoice deal.

Jwolfe2323

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rsm 1500, 2009 Jeep JK unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator(on its way)
Yea yea we know, but only you can see it . . . how about some full size photos WE can see of your (so far rare) Sport S ?
All we ever see are peoples Rubicon's and a few Overland's ! Tell us some of the details -- Max Tow ? Options ? Ride /steering Qualities (so far), mpg's during your break in period ? Are you a Lead Foot or "normal" driving habits ? Etcetera .
20190721_095059.jpg

Sponsored

Jwolfe2323

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rsm 1500, 2009 Jeep JK unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator(on its way)
I havent had any problems with steering, it tracks fine at all speeds. I left tire pressure at 40, the way it came from the factory. Still running factory tires. The jeeps computer shows avg mpg around 22, almost all in town driving. Only 1200 miles on it, i live close to work, only about 3 miles.

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This weekend I saw a Red Sport on Hayden Island, Portland. Then to make matters worse, two in my home area on Sunday. A Red Gladiator in the parking lot of @Northridge4x4, they are closed on Sunday so didn't stop. Then a Silver in Bremerton WA when I was turning off Wheaton Way. Anyone on this thread own the ones I spotted in Kitsap?

HuskyBT

First Name
BT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Mine arrived today. Purchased from Damon at 5-star in Aberdeen. Kids dig it. I'm getting the hard-cover tri-fold cover tomorrow from Auto Nation in Bellevue. I have a BedRug on order and the Carhartt rear seat cover on order. Otherwise I'll probably stay stock!

Gladiator 2.jpg

gladiator 1.jpg

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine arrived today. Purchased from Damon at 5-star in Aberdeen. Kids dig it. I'm getting the hard-cover tri-fold cover tomorrow from Auto Nation in Bellevue. I have a BedRug on order and the Carhartt rear seat cover on order. Otherwise I'll probably stay stock!

Gladiator 2.jpg

gladiator 1.jpg
Looks great. Glad you and the boys are having fun with it

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a Rubicon Punk'n Gladiator on 7/19 from West Hills. (Obviously not LE edition.) Blake showed me his list of order Gladiators and I saw that he had 5 LE's on order, so one of those must be yours. Hopefully we will see each other around town. I live in Port Orchard near Lund Ave and Bethel Rd SE. (Close to where the tornado touched down last year.)

Here's hoping your wait ends soon.

Jeff

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
This weekend I saw a Red Sport on Hayden Island, Portland. Then to make matters worse, two in my home area on Sunday. A Red Gladiator in the parking lot of @Northridge4x4, they are closed on Sunday so didn't stop. Then a Silver in Bremerton WA when I was turning off Wheaton Way. Anyone on this thread own the ones I spotted in Kitsap?
I'm in Kitsap but have yet to see one in the wild around here.

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a Rubicon Punk'n Gladiator on 7/19 from West Hills. (Obviously not LE edition.) Blake showed me his list of order Gladiators and I saw that he had 5 LE's on order, so one of those must be yours. Hopefully we will see each other around town. I live in Port Orchard near Lund Ave and Bethel Rd SE. (Close to where the tornado touched down last year.)

Here's hoping your wait ends soon.

Jeff
S
Well Blake is/was my Sales Person as well. I ordered my GCM LE on 4/5/19. The only updates I received was when I went in to have work done on my JK. So after I complained I was told that they would email me updates on Fridays. Well they don't answer my replies. I hope you are getting better customer service. BTW I live up on Ridgetop in Silverdale.

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
S
Well Blake is/was my Sales Person as well. I ordered my GCM LE on 4/5/19. The only updates I received was when I went in to have work done on my JK. So after I complained I was told that they would email me updates on Fridays. Well they don't answer my replies. I hope you are getting better customer service. BTW I live up on Ridgetop in Silverdale.
Well, if it is any consolation, and it probably isn't, Blake mentioned the first time I talked him, six weeks ago, that he didn't blame the customers who ordered the LE's for being pissed. But, he could also do what he said he would do.

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got a call last night from my dealer West Hills CDJR in Bremerton WA saying they had a Red LE that I could have that another customer ordered by bought a non-LE Rubi already. I'm going to wait it out for my GCM LE. If you in the market for a LE I'd give them a call

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
dropped the never show up granite le for a black le today. Should have it in 2 to 3 weeks. There was no name on this vehicle either looking at the window sticker.
Sponsored