Below Invoice Discussion @ Motor Inn of Spirit Lake

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
I was able to order the bumper complete with led lights for 775 delivered. Then 210 for the skid plate
Sponsored

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I was able to order the bumper complete with led lights for 775 delivered. Then 210 for the skid plate
Where did you score that deal if you don't mind sharing?

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Just ordered the 3 piece bumper complete with LED fogs from Brunswick Auto Mart BAM......$776 shipped! Then ordered the skid plate which has all the needed hardware for install delivered for 220!. So 990 bucks and I will sell the fogs for 100 and the front bumper for 100 bucks and I will be all in for 770!

https://www.bamwholesaleparts.com/o...-wrangler-jl-and-jeep-gladiator-jt-82215121ab

https://www.justforjeeps.com/82215183.html
Nice, so the rubicon doesn't come with the skid plate unless you get the steel bumper? I am tired of waiting..might go the same route. Thanks for sharing.

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The plastic bumper comes with a plastic skid that is bot compatible wit the steel.bumper. the steel skid includes all.the necessary hardware that is bot there with the plastic.bumper.

Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Good news ladies and gents, while I can't place your order for Punk'n Metallic just yet, it is showing as an option in the order bank, I just can't select it yet. Leads me to believe that SOON is the answer on when you can order Punk'n

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Good news ladies and gents, while I can't place your order for Punk'n Metallic just yet, it is showing as an option in the order bank, I just can't select it yet. Leads me to believe that SOON is the answer on when you can order Punk'n
So I've seen on a couple of other pages now that a dealer called and was told they were having issues with another color, and that Punk'n won't be produced for another 60 days. No offense to anyone else's sources, but @spenchey is the only dealer who's word I trust just based off reviews from everyone else. Spence would you mind calling for us and letting us know what they say when you have a chance? If it's delayed 60 days, then we all might as well push our other choices (Hydro, Gobi, Gator) 60 days out at least as well. That means Gator won't start producing until what, November? We are basically 3/4 of the way to 2021 models at that point.

So either I extend my existing lease while I wait, I bite the bullet and get a different color than Gator, or, dare I say, get a Rebel now that it has the 12" Screen option...

In the words of the great Winnie the Pooh, Oh bother...:facepalm:

SMLDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara, 07 Caliber. 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Any word on Granite color for the whole vehicle on a Rubicon?
Thanks

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I've seen on a couple of other pages now that a dealer called and was told they were having issues with another color, and that Punk'n won't be produced for another 60 days. No offense to anyone else's sources, but @spenchey is the only dealer who's word I trust just based off reviews from everyone else. Spence would you mind calling for us and letting us know what they say when you have a chance? If it's delayed 60 days, then we all might as well push our other choices (Hydro, Gobi, Gator) 60 days out at least as well. That means Gator won't start producing until what, November? We are basically 3/4 of the way to 2021 models at that point.

So either I extend my existing lease while I wait, I bite the bullet and get a different color than Gator, or, dare I say, get a Rebel now that it has the 12" Screen option...

In the words of the great Winnie the Pooh, Oh bother...:facepalm:

I can call my rep but he won't have any "official" info just what he is hearing passed through the rumor mill.

Idk if when the calendar flips they will start making those as 2021, they very well could continue making them as 2020s

Sponsored

SMLDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara, 07 Caliber. 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Thanks again.
The one thing that the wife and I agree on, and I need to wait to order, my luck.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP