First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
Mine is headed to Georgetown also and went to KZ today. Ours will probably be arriving together. Dealer (Steven) said it could here before end of month.

Let's hope Steve is right. I ordered mine on 5/7
Sponsored

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, chevy Suburban
I tried the Jeep Concierge, Chat and customer Service line this morning this is what I got...

Chat said Good News your in KZ status please check with your dealer for additional information on ETA... I said Ive been in KZT for 52 days now.. and like me my Dealer cant get any information !!!! So Barbara said yes thats way to long to be in KZT status let me file a claim report for someone to contact you from Jeep...

Tried the Concierge right after... Brenda said Good News your in KZT(SHIPPING) and you would have to call your dealer for any information .. after explaining again she said Im sorry KZ status can take up to 30days... Can you check how long Ive been in the status please....lol Brenda said Oh my!! you've been in it for 47days!!! I really don't see any information to help you!!!! Me DO you have a help line or something!!! No we don't but you might want to try Customer Care!!!

Tried Jeep CC and they aint got any information either!!! Other then you do live in Hawaiʻi so give it little more time to ship!!! It may take a little long to get out to Hawaiʻi... ok but we do get Auto shipments every WEDNESDAY and please keep in mind that there has been 1 RED & 3 WHITE GLADIATORS SPORTS, already here on the lots!!!! OMG is mines on the slow boat going around China first....lol

Ahh man!!! Poor communication!!! Still playing that waiting game!! 47 days or 52days in KZ...LoL

Evilhomer 0||||||||0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Day 40 in KZS. Tomorrow will mark week 12 of order date. Was told 6 to 8 weeks. At what point does someone owe compensation?
That would be up to your dealer. In the scheme of things, a few people waiting an extra month or two is of little concern to FCA. I have a promised delivery day that If roll past I will be compensated something, but that's so far away I'm doubtful I would reach it. Either way, I'd rather just have the Jeep. I've seen many quoted 6-8, others 8-12.

I've seen many on here threaten to cancel if they don't have it by xx date, or cook up some perceived quality issue as justification for canceling the order. I'm a big fan of complaining to people who can affect change on the issue at hand. In the case of waiting on these things, complaints don't really go anywhere or do anything.

So that leaves two questions.

Do I still want the thing, yes.

Am I willing to wait, yes.

Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Day 40 in KZS. Tomorrow will mark week 12 of order date. Was told 6 to 8 weeks. At what point does someone owe compensation?
The dealer probably shouldn't have quoted 6-8 weeks. That's how long Wrangler orders were taking. My dealer told me 8-12, and it came on Week 10. If it makes you feel any better, I was told I was in KZS, and my Overland was still sitting in Toledo, and it showed up at the dealer 2 days later. I bet you take delivery any day now.

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m sitting at 55days!! Still playing that waiting game !!!

bustercat23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 GMC Sonoma, 2020 LE Gladiator Firecracker Red
Drove past Jeep dealer yesterday morning at 7am on way to VW dealer. I drive cars back from Auto auctions for something to do. Anyway...this was dropped off after hours. I'm no longer KZ status. Picked it up 9 hours later after getting back from Pittsburgh. I love it so far.
20190724_064211.jpg

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Customer Care final got back to me on my KZZZZZZ status well Im 55 days and they said Im sorry your LE has not left the plant yet its waiting to be shipped!!! It got process to ship but has not been shipped yet!!! OMGoodness!!!!! however we will put a rush on it because we don't know why it hasn't been shipped yet!!!!!! She said OhMy you have been in this status for over 50days!!! and Im sorry to say that to Hawaiʻi it will probably be another 4weeks!!!!! Uhhhhh

guntrust

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LawNews.TV
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
something legal
Reached KZ yesterday. Hope they erred down so i don't get stuck like you guys.

Sponsored

jeannac10

First Name
Jeanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I just found out from my dealership that my truck has been offloaded in the Houston railyard and waiting to be loaded on a truck.

That means it took 11 or 12 days to make it to Houston by rail.

Hope yours ships soon.
I ordered a Punk'n Sport S and it is being shipped to Houston. I have been in KZ status for 10 days. When you say 11-12 days to get to Houston do you mean it was only in KZ for 11-12 days before you got it?

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
I ordered a Punk'n Sport S and it is being shipped to Houston. I have been in KZ status for 10 days. When you say 11-12 days to get to Houston do you mean it was only in KZ for 11-12 days before you got it?
It took 11-12 days of rail time. I knew the night that it left the plant and the day It arrived at the rail yard in Houston. It did not arrive at my dealership until a few days later.

Hope that helps. Sounds like it’s almost here.

Enjoy

jeannac10

First Name
Jeanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
It took 11-12 days of rail time. I knew the night that it left the plant and the day It arrived at the rail yard in Houston. It did not arrive at my dealership until a few days later.

Hope that helps. Sounds like it’s almost here.

Enjoy
How did you know the day it arrived at the railyard in Houston? I'm in Houston and they just keep giving me KZ status on Jeep chat with no other details or ETA. I'm found out from the dealer that it was checked in at Alliance TX at 4:00AM on Mon 9/9. I'm thinking it should be here by now but can't find out anything other than continued KZ. Thanks for any additional info you may have.Today is day 11 in KZ.

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
My dealer checked daily.
Sponsored