Sponsored

Let's Get the Wheels a Turning

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
My JT is on the slow train to.... NC. I live outside of Charlotte and everytime I check on the status I get something like "the train will get to Winston Salem tomorrow" sort of like the signs at the fishing piers that say the fish will be biting tomorrow.
Anyway, we have had our stocker Sahara on the Uhwarrie state park (green and blue trails) and it's a nice spot. Planning to take our dirt bikes and tents up there when my JT gets here, and make a weekend of it!
Any other Carolinas JT people in the forum?
I'm holding out for the sting-gray in a manual, but hopefully by the end of the year I'll have my hands on one! I'll be in the Charlotte area. Haven't been to Uwharrie in over a decade but plan on becoming a regular there once I can get an order in.
Sponsored

Bobcat

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator LE firecracker red
I'm holding out for the sting-gray in a manual, but hopefully by the end of the year I'll have my hands on one! I'll be in the Charlotte area. Haven't been to Uwharrie in over a decade but plan on becoming a regular there once I can get an order in.
I’m in. I’m in CLT too. Just got my delivery of my JT LE today! The pain do the whole Jeep “concierge” experience is finally gone and now I can enjoy my new JT. Haven’t been to Uwharrie in over a decade too, when I had my ‘97 Cherokee.

Lets start a CLT group!

7A83E049-190A-46E9-921E-764141EC2D9A.jpeg

C3DE8E89-0C7E-4B72-91A2-ED1B5F67B7FC.jpeg

06F248EC-14F4-4B45-A791-F7868006CAF3.jpeg

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
I’m in. I’m in CLT too. Just got my delivery of my JT LE today! The pain do the whole Jeep “concierge” experience is finally gone and now I can enjoy my new JT. Haven’t been to Uwharrie in over a decade too, when I had my ‘97 Cherokee.

Lets start a CLT group!

7A83E049-190A-46E9-921E-764141EC2D9A.jpeg

C3DE8E89-0C7E-4B72-91A2-ED1B5F67B7FC.jpeg

06F248EC-14F4-4B45-A791-F7868006CAF3.jpeg
I'm definitely in! I'm kind of bummed I won't get to enjoy the fall with mine but I trust I'll keep it around for quite a while so there's always next year.
Yours looks good, enjoy it! I've always loved the red jeep, my first was an 03 red rubicon. Three other wranglers since then but looks like I'll be falling off that wagon if the JT is as nice as I'm hoping it is.
I'll have to DM you to chat about the buying process with that particular dealer. In 2013, I walked in and said, "I want to buy a Rubicon Unlimited," and they looked at me like I was crazy and didn't help, so I just went to a different one and bought one that same day... never been back.
Looking at yours makes me even more excited to finally get my hands on my own. Here's to waiting...

Bobcat

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator LE firecracker red
I'm definitely in! I'm kind of bummed I won't get to enjoy the fall with mine but I trust I'll keep it around for quite a while so there's always next year.
Yours looks good, enjoy it! I've always loved the red jeep, my first was an 03 red rubicon. Three other wranglers since then but looks like I'll be falling off that wagon if the JT is as nice as I'm hoping it is.
I'll have to DM you to chat about the buying process with that particular dealer. In 2013, I walked in and said, "I want to buy a Rubicon Unlimited," and they looked at me like I was crazy and didn't help, so I just went to a different one and bought one that same day... never been back.
Looking at yours makes me even more excited to finally get my hands on my own. Here's to waiting...

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Thanks. I'm sure there are many places in the south. We should set up a permanent list of locations for reference.
This is a great idea, like a pinned thread at the top that we could add to by state or something....just thinking out loud. I am in NC so if you guys would like me to exit I will, I just don't have a SE region to be a part of :(. We'd like to explore fairly easily trails to start but we definitely have plans to move to moderate trails in time. I've been checking NC and it seems there are many options, but we've only had it for 10 days so still a desire to keep her clean....for now!

IMG-1491.JPG

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
My JT is on the slow train to.... NC. I live outside of Charlotte and everytime I check on the status I get something like "the train will get to Winston Salem tomorrow" sort of like the signs at the fishing piers that say the fish will be biting tomorrow.
Anyway, we have had our stocker Sahara on the Uhwarrie state park (green and blue trails) and it's a nice spot. Planning to take our dirt bikes and tents up there when my JT gets here, and make a weekend of it!
Any other Carolinas JT people in the forum?
ME! We'd love to hear any recommendations on where to go as well as we are transplants about 15 months ago (from Iowa).

OP
OP
Tire Guy

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
Hey we would love to trail ride in NC.

Jacktal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JK Wrangler Unlimited; 2020 Gladiator
Located in South Louisiana in the heart of Cajun Country. Just got my Firecracker Red Sport S. Not too many rocks and hills to crawl around here, but I would love to learn someday! The most mud I've gotten into is in the driveway at the fishing camp. Any tips on where I can find some trails?

3lseeker

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SS, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
ME! We'd love to hear any recommendations on where to go as well as we are transplants about 15 months ago (from Iowa).
Good weather coming up. Let's go!

Sponsored

3lseeker

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SS, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Hey we would love to trail ride in NC.
Headed down your way @Tire Guy this weekend if it isn't too wet. Hauling bikes to Durhamtown... may check the jeep park while there.

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
Headed down your way @Tire Guy this weekend if it isn't too wet. Hauling bikes to Durhamtown... may check the jeep park while there.
There's a Jeep Park near Durhamtown?!

Deleted member 23202

I’m in NC, just north of the Charlotte area.
Did I miss something? Is there a State forum or just this giant Southern forum?

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in NC, just north of the Charlotte area.
Did I miss something? Is there a State forum or just this giant Southern forum?
We’re all lumped together as “South” unfortunately. And not even “Dirty South” LOL
Sponsored