Sponsored

To those who are leasing, how much are you planning on modding (and wheeling??)

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I have secured a stupid-cheap lease deal, so am jumping on it. I’m curious about what is common for mods and the amount that Jeep expects/allows for wheeling? I don’t plan on doing anything that won’t be undone and will not go rock crawling, but I plan on a leveling kit, wheels and tires and at least some light wheeling.

Anyone have experience here?
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I have secured a stupid-cheap lease deal, so am jumping on it. I’m curious about what is common for mods and the amount that Jeep expects/allows for wheeling? I don’t plan on doing anything that won’t be undone and will not go rock crawling, but I plan on a leveling kit, wheels and tires and at least some light wheeling.

I plan on leasing, and doing whatever the heck I want to mine. If I get crap if/when I go to turn it it, I’ll keep it or sell it myself. My plan is to finance it again at the end of the lease unless it has any mechanical issues.

Cyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I plan on leasing, and doing whatever the heck I want to mine. If I get crap if/when I go to turn it it, I’ll keep it or sell it myself. My plan is to finance it again at the end of the lease unless it has any mechanical issues.
Pretty much this^
I would say as long as you don’t mess with the engine(supercharge/turbo), the mods can be endless. Everything exterior/interior can be removed and put back to stock so I can’t imagine Jeep having any issues. I think it’s expected for this type of vehicle. Lol

V10EATR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Where did you find this deal? Dayton?

Just curious as I am in town as well.

OP
OP
DaytonOhioGladiator

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did you find this deal? Dayton?

Just curious as I am in town as well.
Dave Dennis. Talk to Jacob. He hooked me up to a questionable level lol.

Sponsored

Troutman

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 jkx, 16 jkuhr, 2020 gladiator
im buying mine after the lease is up so i am gonna do with it what i want lol

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Been wondering what the best lease deals are out there......I went with the best deal I could find .........but right after down payment and deal agreed on they somehow added another 20$ a month....which pissed me off..".so just be aware.....but I will be buying after lease so same here

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Working with my dealer/friend, I'm hopefully getting mine for 5-7% below invoice. And I asked about leasing and damage/wear and tear at the end, and he tells me FCA is fairly forgiving in their post-lease inspection. Dents up to the size of a baseball are usually forgiven. I guess cause "It's a Jeep Thing", lol? I'm thinking I will be purchasing it outright in the end, but I'm waiting to see what comes of the diesel before I decide. In the meantime, I plan on wheeling it as much as I can at Rausch Creek, AOAA, the ADKs, and anywhere else I can.

Chance_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I'm doing anything that can be unbolted. So far...

-tazer
-35s/wheels
-leveling kit
-floor mats
-sill protectors
-tonnaeu cover

Still to do...
-hid retrofit (buying extra set of halogens to mod)
-sequential switchback front signals
-bed liner (only thing I can't take off, but my bed is already scratched up really bad lol)
-front bumper

I'll be removing most everything if I don't keep it. The only factory parts I'm not hanging onto are the wheels and tires. I have less than $1800 into my 35/wheels and selling my factory ones for $1350. Don't know how it will play out at lease turn in but I'm not stressing it. Residuals went UP since I've signed my lease, and I'm much happier with the 8 speed than I thought I would be (loosing my diesel fever) so I'm starting to think about keeping it even though my original intentions were to turn in and buy another.
Sponsored