BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Killer! Thanks guys! For those of you that have ordered kits, if I end up doing a custom contoured kit, I'll very happily do an exchange for them.

Matt
Sponsored

OP
OP
BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
28A96E92-22B0-43C7-A7B3-F11482070F0A.jpeg

Grimloc D-rings for molle.
Oh yea, forgot to address this. Yes! These are a pretty standard MOLLE attachment, as are the 'web dominators' that we use on the same panels. You can buy them just about anywhere online. They're really slick.

Matt

G8R

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon-solid white
Occupation
Medical Devices
Love this idea- looks like you have the cloth seats. I won't be able to pick up my rig for about 2 weeks, but I have the leather...anyone care to let me know if the back of the leather fold downs has the fabric backing?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, my rig has the fabric backing on my leather seats.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
@BuiltRight, why no olive drab option?
Honestly, I got more requests for desert tan, so I chose that as the next color. I could just as easily do olive drab (and will), but I've found that the colors are much less popular and simply can't afford to bring olive drab to market for another month or two. Small business problems I suppose. :fist bump:

Does anybody know where I can get a power plug like is included in the cargo management package? OEM part number for just that piece, perhaps?

Matt

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Honestly, I got more requests for desert tan, so I chose that as the next color. I could just as easily do olive drab (and will), but I've found that the colors are much less popular and simply can't afford to bring olive drab to market for another month or two. Small business problems I suppose. :fist bump:

Does anybody know where I can get a power plug like is included in the cargo management package? OEM part number for just that piece, perhaps?

Matt
Fair enough, you've got time. Gator doesn't hit the roads for a few months.

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Matt, first off, thank you for sharing your build progress and products. Second, any thoughts on making the RTT and bed side racks out of aluminum for a weight savings and corrosion resistance?

OP
OP
BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Matt, first off, thank you for sharing your build progress and products. Second, any thoughts on making the RTT and bed side racks out of aluminum for a weight savings and corrosion resistance?
I've explored that option in the past. I should mention that on the lo-rise bed rack, the crossbars are aluminum. I've largely avoided it because to achieve the same strength and durability in this configuration requires nearly the same weight and substantially higher cost.

Regarding corrosion resistance, we use a very thorough prep and powdercoating process that works very well. I'd estimate that our Ford systems have a collective 10M+ miles on them in all different climates and I haven't had a single warranty issue regarding corrosion or powdercoating.

Matt

Sponsored

Jamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
Whats you price point on the rack ? will it work with the mopar trail system ? Are there different configurations ? how soon till you will be shipping them ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuiltRight

BuiltRight

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Whats you price point on the rack ? will it work with the mopar trail system ? Are there different configurations ? how soon till you will be shipping them ?
No pricing yet, but yes, it works with the Trail Rail system. I'm working on cutting costs right now and will hopefully have some details and pricing to post in a week or two. I've been using it now for a couple months (revised a few times of course) and have landing on a really simple (but elegant) solution that I like.

In other news, last night, after I could no longer stare at my accounting software and after a couple adult beverages, I sketched this up, for myself and the other peasants without the power outlet in the bed. I know they come from the factory with a black plastic cover, but any takers on a nice red anodized billet piece? Possibly add a pass through or two for misc wiring at the bottom?

Jeep Gladiator BuiltRight's 2020 Gladiator Build Thread {filename}

Almost Friday!

Matt

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
No pricing yet, but yes, it works with the Trail Rail system. I'm working on cutting costs right now and will hopefully have some details and pricing to post in a week or two. I've been using it now for a couple months (revised a few times of course) and have landing on a really simple (but elegant) solution that I like.

In other news, last night, after I could no longer stare at my accounting software and after a couple adult beverages, I sketched this up, for myself and the other peasants without the power outlet in the bed. I know they come from the factory with a black plastic cover, but any takers on a nice red anodized billet piece? Possibly add a pass through or two for misc wiring at the bottom?

Jeep Gladiator BuiltRight's 2020 Gladiator Build Thread {filename}

Almost Friday!

Matt
I'll take an anodized piece hook a dude up.

Status
Not open for further replies.